Pinehills Golf Club

Plymouth, MA · View map

About Pinehills Golf Club

Pinehills Golf Club is a classic golf and country club located in Plymouth, Massachusetts. They're known for their amazing service, immaculate grounds and private function wing. Their championship golf course is a short drive from Boston and Cape Cod. Pinehills Golf Club offers The Pavillion for a warm and rustic-inspired wedding.

Facilities and Capacity
Couples can accommodate up to 220 guests at this elegant venue. Their clubhouse - The Pavilion - features vaulted ceilings, exposed wood beams, iron chandeliers and floor-to-ceiling windows overlooking their pristine golf course. Just off The Pavilion is an intimate garden terrace, perfect for exchanging your vows. For your cocktail hour, they offer a private terrace with gorgeous views.

This full-service venue has been a part of the South Shore wedding industry for more than 12 years. They offer an on-site event coordinator to oversee your day. Their services include:

• Bridal suite
  • Setup
  • Cleanup
  • Cake

Cuisine
Couples can choose between hors d'oeuvres, stations, buffet or a plated meal. They also offer fun, late night snacks such as grilled cheese, a nacho bar or a chicken wing station. Sample entrees include:

• Filet Mignon

D
Danielle DeMeo

Getting married on 05/05/2020

Perfect wedding venue!

Our wedding at Pinehills was a dream come true. It was the perfect place to get married! Their new ceremony site is absolutely breathtaking, and the reception area is beautiful with its rustic ... Read more elegance. Not to mention the golf course and grounds are so pretty for pictures! The venue speaks for itself. The food was delicious too. My husband and I already have plans to visit for our first anniversary and eat at the restaurant on-site! However the real reason for such a perfect day was my coordinator, Katy. She is a star! From meeting her on the first day until the big day, she made me feel like I was the only bride she was working with. She also kept me calm during the afternoon, leading up to the first look. She is just wonderful! She is attentive to details and always responded to my emails and questions. Her staff is phenomenal too! I cannot say enough great things, and I could go on forever with compliments. I will be forever grateful to her and Pinehills for making me feel so special and for helping me have the wedding of my dreams!

K
Katelyn

Married on 06/29/2019

Pinehills is Perfect!

We could not have picked a better venue to celebrate our big day! During the planning process, we worked with Kelli and she was incredible. She walked us through all the details, answered any and all ... Read more questions and was accommodating in every way! On the day of the wedding, everything was beyond our wildest dreams. The room was amazing, the scenery was beautiful and the new ceremony area is so perfect. The staff was helpful, and Kelli worked her butt off running around to make sure everything went according to plan. I'd be remiss if I did not talk about the food. We are not talking your run-of-the-mill wedding fare. We chose to have our wedding food in stations, and our guests were treated to prime rib, salmon, scallops, a raw bar, short rib sliders, a full Mediterranean spread and so so so much more! People are still bringing up how delicious and plentiful the food was when we see them. All in all, the Pinehills Golf Club is the perfect wedding venue. A friendly staff, beautiful set up and delicious food all in one. We highly recommend hosting your big day here!

K
Kathleen

Married on 07/27/2018

Pinehills was the first venue we looked at--- and every other one we visited after it just didn’t compare! Not only was Pinehills the most picturesque venue, it also had the most AMAZING coordinator, ... Read more Katy. She was our go-to for the past year and a half of wedding planning, and she never missed a beat! Katy is very professional and personable which made her someone we could trust throughout our whole planning process. She was extremely responsive and helpful every step of the way. When the day of our wedding came, Katy was present the entire time. She was there to greet the photographer and helped scope out some spots for our photos, she was ahead of the game catering to the bridal party, and she was there to oversee that all events ran on time and smoothly…which they did!! We were so confident in her abilities that we could relax, live in the moment, and enjoy our special day. Thank you, Katy, for everything you did to help bring our vision to life all while making us feel at ease! We also owe a sincere THANK YOU to all of the staff at Pinehills…the service was exceptional!!! Everyone was incredibly pleasant and accommodating to guests’ needs and any special requests, all while wearing smiles on their faces. The wait staff went above and beyond the whole evening. We truly felt pampered and knew we were in the best of hands! Also, we would be remiss if we didn’t mention the DELICIOUS food! The portions were more than generous and everything was cooked to perfection. The appetizers were continuously flowing, the bartenders who made our signature drink did not disappoint, and our meals were superb. We are so appreciative of everyone that worked together to make our day everything we ever dreamed of, and more! The compliments continue to pour in from our families and friends. It was the greatest day of our lives, and it truly was our best decision to celebrate it at Pinehills! From the bottom of our hearts, thank you!!!