Pinehills Golf Club

Plymouth, MA · View map · Visit website

About Pinehills Golf Club

Pinehills Golf Club is a classic golf and country club located in Plymouth, Massachusetts. They're known for their amazing service, immaculate grounds and private function wing. Their championship golf course is a short drive from Boston and Cape Cod. Pinehills Golf Club offers The Pavillion for a warm and rustic-inspired wedding.

Facilities and Capacity
Couples can accommodate up to 220 guests at this elegant venue. Their clubhouse - The Pavilion - features vaulted ceilings, exposed wood beams, iron chandeliers and floor-to-ceiling windows overlooking their pristine golf course. Just off The Pavilion is an intimate garden gazebo, perfect for exchanging your vows. For your cocktail hour, they offer a private terrace with gorgeous views.

This full-service venue has been a part of the South Shore wedding industry for more than 12 years. They offer an on-site event coordinator to oversee your day. Their services include:

• Bridal suite
  • Setup
  • Cleanup
  • Cake

Cuisine
Couples can choose between hors d'oeuvres, stations, buffet or a plated meal. They also offer fun, late night snacks such as grilled cheese, a nacho bar or a chicken wing station. Sample entrees include:

• Filet Mignon

M
Featured
Melinda

Married on 08/01/2014

I cannot say enough good things about this venue! First I have to compliment the wedding coordinators, I worked with Katy but the other one Abby was also very helpful. They were always quick to answer ... Read more any questions I had throughout the year of planning, and were so helpful with everything. On the actual day of the wedding they were so calm and listened to every request I had and executed them perfectly. They kept the wedding day extremely stress free for me. Next I have to compliment the venue itself. I looked at countless venues trying to find something that didn't look outdated and dingy and I really found exactly what I was looking for here. I love the big windows, high ceilings, chiavari chairs and the outside areas for the ceremony and cocktail hour are GORGEOUS. There is nothing about this venue that will look outdated in years to come. The dance floor seems a little but small but I had a band and 160 guests (most of which were on the dance floor) and it was not a problem for me at all! I HIGHLY recommend this venue!!!!!

K
Kathleen

Married on 07/27/2018

Pinehills was the first venue we looked at--- and every other one we visited after it just didn’t compare! Not only was Pinehills the most picturesque venue, it also had the most AMAZING coordinator, ... Read more Katy. She was our go-to for the past year and a half of wedding planning, and she never missed a beat! Katy is very professional and personable which made her someone we could trust throughout our whole planning process. She was extremely responsive and helpful every step of the way. When the day of our wedding came, Katy was present the entire time. She was there to greet the photographer and helped scope out some spots for our photos, she was ahead of the game catering to the bridal party, and she was there to oversee that all events ran on time and smoothly…which they did!! We were so confident in her abilities that we could relax, live in the moment, and enjoy our special day. Thank you, Katy, for everything you did to help bring our vision to life all while making us feel at ease! We also owe a sincere THANK YOU to all of the staff at Pinehills…the service was exceptional!!! Everyone was incredibly pleasant and accommodating to guests’ needs and any special requests, all while wearing smiles on their faces. The wait staff went above and beyond the whole evening. We truly felt pampered and knew we were in the best of hands! Also, we would be remiss if we didn’t mention the DELICIOUS food! The portions were more than generous and everything was cooked to perfection. The appetizers were continuously flowing, the bartenders who made our signature drink did not disappoint, and our meals were superb. We are so appreciative of everyone that worked together to make our day everything we ever dreamed of, and more! The compliments continue to pour in from our families and friends. It was the greatest day of our lives, and it truly was our best decision to celebrate it at Pinehills! From the bottom of our hearts, thank you!!!

S
Sabrina

Married on 06/09/2018

Our experience here was amazing! My coordinator was Katy, and she did a fabulous job! More than I could ever ask for. She was extremely professional, and on top of everything from beginning to ... Read more end. She really knows what she is doing, and that made me feel great!! This venue is so beautiful, and they did an amazing job!! We are beyond happy with everything they did! I would highly suggest them, and I would suggest Katy over and over again!! She never left me worrying about a thing and made the whole night peaceful, and enjoyable!!! Thank you so much!!!!