Pinehurst Resort

Pinehurst, North Carolina · View map · Visit website

About Pinehurst Resort

Pinehurst Resort is a wedding venue located in Pinehurst, North Carolina that has been the site of some of the most legendary moments in golf since 1895. Built on values and tradition, this venue offers a beautiful setting for couples to begin their lives together as one.

Facilities and Capacity

Pinehurst Resort has over 2,000 acres of space that can be custom-fitted for your special day, offering distinctive indoor and outdoor spaces that can be separated for smaller events. The Carolina Hotel has sweeping verandas and an elegantly renovated West Lawn, while the first tee lets you hold an outdoor ceremony on one of the famed golf courses. The Holly Inn Courtyard offers a more formal outdoor space, and The Donald Ross Grill Veranda is an unforgettable outdoor reception option, accommodating 100 to 200 guests based on your wedding style. There is 55,000 square feet of indoor options as well, from the grand Cardinal Ballroom to the charming Evergreen Music Room with stunning architecture and custom fixtures. Carolina Hall offers 14,000 square feet of meeting space for large weddings of 400-600 people, and the Outlook Ballroom offers stunning views of the golf course.

Pinehurst Resort is known for its Southern hospitality and English style, allowing for a space that you and your guests will remember for a lifetime. This quiet resort has everything from a 31,000-square-foot spa to amazing renowned golf courses. Services include:

• Tables and chairs
  • Setup and cleanup
  • Event planning
  • Dinner packages
  • All-inclusive packages
  • Flatware and glassware
  • Decor, arches, aisle runners and more items
  • Valet parking and shuttle

Cuisine

The culinary team at Pinehurst Catering serves food that can be tailored to any palette, whether you are looking for a specialized menu or a little Southern flair. They will ensure that your menu is as exceptional as your event, offering superior service and one-of-a-kind presentations. In addition to their standard appetizer and entree selections, they can also customize your menu to suit your particular tastes. They also have amazing pastry chefs that produce showstopping cakes that are filled with flavor and designed with your wedding colors.

Accommodation

You and your guests can choose from three historic hotels that are all located in the Pinehurst Resort. The Carolina Hotel is a majestic century-old hotel with 230 Four-Diamond guest rooms and suites, while the The Holly Inn is located in the heart of the village and features 82 unique rooms. The Manor Inn is a smaller inn that is more casual and features 42 guest rooms and suites. Other than the hotels, guests can choose to reside in the Condos at Pinehurst, which provide 2-3 bedrooms, a full kitchen and living room as well as lovely views of the pristine fairways.

7 Reviews for Pinehurst Resort

7 Pinehurst Resort Reviews

B
Becky

Married on 10/08/2016

In the midst of an epic hurricane, the Pinehurst Resort put on a beautiful bridal luncheon, wedding reception and farewell brunch the next day! They worked overtime to do everything from clear trees ... Read more to drive guests to make each room stunningly beautiful. I cannot say enough about their flexibility, dedication, and excellence. Somehow, everything was perfect! We got married at the Member’s Clubhouse at Pinehurst and couldn’t be happier with our choice. With beautiful ballrooms, plenty of venue spaces to choose from, and superb service from catering and banquet services team - I couldn’t recommend Pinehurst Resort more for any event! We worked directly with Lindsay Robb and I can not say enough amazing things about her. Responsive, helpful, and easy to work with - my meetings with Lindsay were my favorite throughout the planning process. I always left them excited about what was to come, and feeling incredibly efficient for everything we had accomplished together! Somehow Lindsay and her team delivered us a seamless reception in the middle of Hurricane Matthew. To say that the day was crazy would be an understatement. The only reason I didn’t totally lose it was because I knew I was working with the best wedding professionals and that I could totally trust them to make it work. Several of our guests told us that this was the best meal they have ever had at a wedding, which is such a testament to the quality and calmness from the Pinehurst staff - who were cooking for a wedding while worrying about losing power! Lindsay had back-up plans on back-up plans prepared for us in case anything else went wrong, and it gave this bride such a sense of relief to know I had her on my team! All of my thanks to Pinehurst Resort for an unforgettable wedding!

W
Whitney

Married on 08/01/2015

Planning a wedding out of state was often difficult, but the staff at Pinehurst took care of everything. Our coordinator, Lindsay, was the absolute best! While it was pricey, what we received with our ... Read more our package was well worth it. Our cake, centerpieces, other decor, and catering were all included in our package. The way they set up their packages allows you to individualize based on what you feel are priorities with your event. The food was outstanding. I didn't hear a single complaint the entire night.

J
Joshua

Married on 08/31/2013

Awesome place, awesome crew! We couldn't have asked for a better location. Read more Awesome place, awesome crew!! We couldn't have asked for a better location.