Piney Branch Golf Club

Upperco, MD · View map

About Piney Branch Golf Club

The Piney Branch Golf Club is an award-winning wedding venue in Upperco, Maryland. Piney Branch offers a classic venue option for couples who want an elegant indoor vibe with picturesque views outside. Draped curtains and gold chiavari chairs provide a regal touch to the ballroom while twinkling bistro lights illuminate the outdoor covered pavilion. It’s no wonder the Piney Branch Golf Club has been named a Couple’s Choice by WeddingWire several years in a row.

Facilities and Capacity

Couples may host up to 250 wedding guests within Piney Branch’s ballroom event space. The covered pavilion is perfect for cocktail hours, ceremonies and seated events for under 75 guests. There are two additional ceremony locations that overlook the pond.

The Piney Branch Golf Club is a full-service wedding venue with on-site catering and event coordination available. The venue also offers additional services like:

• All-inclusive Packages

68 Piney Branch Golf Club Reviews

A
Ashleigh

Married on 09/08/2018

Absolutely perfect! I fell in love with Piney Branch as soon as I saw it online... To only confirm it when I visited. Rachel was great! She was very responsive and helpful the entire time. She made the ... Read more ballroom look beautiful and made sure the day ran smoothly. It was raining the entire day, but luckily stopped for a time period to take pictures outside. The scenery is beautiful. I highly recommend!

S
Susan

Married on 07/07/2018

Our wedding was everything I wanted and more! Rachel and the staff at Piney Branch were outstanding. They truly made my vision come to life! I especially enjoyed the ease of all the planning and the ... Read more constant reassurance from Rachel that everything would go smoothly. Rachel was there every step of the way, down to day of set up and tear down! I can't thank her and the staff enough for all of their help. The food was absolutely incredible. Staff even made sure my husband and I had food in between the ceremony and reception! We had our very own plate of hor d'oeuvres waiting after photos. Every last detail of our wedding was taken care of by Rachel and her staff, if there was a problem on our wedding day, I still don't know about it. We truly had the best day and that is because of the incredible staff at Piney Branch! If you're looking for an amazing venue with incredible views for photographs, this is the place! We couldn't be happier with how everything turned out! Thank you again Rachel and Piney Branch Staff!!

J
Jodi

Married on 05/05/2018

Rachel, my daughter's wedding coordinator was on top of everything from our signing the contract to sending off my daughter and son-in-law at the end of the evening. I was able to talk and dance with ... Read more our guests all night while she made sure everything went smoothly. We had the crab cakes and beef tenderloin. Both were outstanding. The bartenders and other waitstaff were great and gave special attention to the wedding party. My daughter told me it was the best wedding ever!!