Pink Olive Events

Cheshire, Connecticut · View map · Visit website

About Pink Olive Events

Pink Olive Events is a wedding and event planning company based in Cheshire, Connecticut, that services all of Connecticut and beyond. Owner Carisa Lockery has been in the wedding industry for over 11 years, where she has planned and coordinated hundreds of weddings, both intimate and grand. Throughout the wedding planning process, the Pink Olive Events team will be with you every step of the way, offering insightful, helpful and detailed assistance as you plan one of the most exciting days of your lives.

Pink Olive Events is a full-service wedding planning company that is available for planning cultural, religious and non-religious ceremonies, civil unions and elopements. Prior to your wedding day, the team will sit down with you to go over your budget, refer you to preferred vendors, and write up a series of timelines and to-do lists that will keep the planning on track. Pink Olive Events offers day-of coordination and partial or full planning.

15 Reviews for Pink Olive Events

15 Pink Olive Events Reviews

D
Featured
Diana

Married on 09/15/2018

We couldn't have been happier with the service we got with Carisa of Pink Olive Events. It was a huge comfort to us to have Carisa and her team at the helm, especially during the chaos of the final ... Read more weeks leading up to the wedding and the day itself. Carisa worked seamlessly with our other vendors and everything was executed perfectly the day-of. We worked primarily with Carisa leading up to the wedding but also worked with Diana through the rehearsal and the wedding and she was wonderful as well. Highly recommend! A++

Lygia
Lygia Almeida

Married on 05/24/2019

She’s just the best

I highly recommend Carissa and her team! On the day of my wedding (this I only learned days after the weeding) everything went south in regards to our caterer and the delivery of linens. Somehow ... Read more Carisa and her team made sure that everything came out perfect, from bees being sprayed (no it didn’t kill them), to making sure the photographer took photos of all of those dreamy ideas I had, to holding my hand when I was shaking! She really did go above and beyond for us! Thank you Carisa and her team. You were fenomenal!

J
Jennifer

Married on 09/22/2018

Well worth it

Well worth getting a day of coordinator to help everything go smoothly. Liz and Diana were amazing and helped make everything perfect. My day would have been totally different (stressful) without ... Read more them. They set up my decorations to a T the vision I was going for and packed them all away at the end. This is very important because it would have been my family members doing this which is silly-they are there as guests and the day flies by you need every minute you can get!