Pink Olive Events

Cheshire, Connecticut · View map · Visit website

About Pink Olive Events

Pink Olive Events is a wedding and event planning company based in Cheshire, Connecticut, that services all of Connecticut and beyond. Owner Carisa Lockery has been in the wedding industry for over 11 years, where she has planned and coordinated hundreds of weddings, both intimate and grand. Throughout the wedding planning process, the Pink Olive Events team will be with you every step of the way, offering insightful, helpful and detailed assistance as you plan one of the most exciting days of your lives.

Pink Olive Events is a full-service wedding planning company that is available for planning cultural, religious and non-religious ceremonies, civil unions and elopements. Prior to your wedding day, the team will sit down with you to go over your budget, refer you to preferred vendors, and write up a series of timelines and to-do lists that will keep the planning on track. Pink Olive Events offers day-of coordination and partial or full planning.

14 Reviews for Pink Olive Events

14 Pink Olive Events Reviews

D
Featured
Diana

Married on 09/15/2018

We couldn't have been happier with the service we got with Carisa of Pink Olive Events. It was a huge comfort to us to have Carisa and her team at the helm, especially during the chaos of the final ... Read more weeks leading up to the wedding and the day itself. Carisa worked seamlessly with our other vendors and everything was executed perfectly the day-of. We worked primarily with Carisa leading up to the wedding but also worked with Diana through the rehearsal and the wedding and she was wonderful as well. Highly recommend! A++

J
Jennifer

Married on 09/22/2018

Well worth it

Well worth getting a day of coordinator to help everything go smoothly. Liz and Diana were amazing and helped make everything perfect. My day would have been totally different (stressful) without ... Read more them. They set up my decorations to a T the vision I was going for and packed them all away at the end. This is very important because it would have been my family members doing this which is silly-they are there as guests and the day flies by you need every minute you can get!

A
Ashley

Married on 08/18/2018

Carisa has the organizational skills, calming presence, and sweet demeanor we were looking for. She is highly knowledgeable and knows what it takes to plan a dream wedding. My husband and I originally ... Read more originally thought we could plan and organize the whole wedding, including the day of. We made it up to 3 months before the wedding would take place when we realized we were in over our heads and needed help. After hiring Carisa I felt the stress of the wedding day melt away. We had a few meetings with her and her assistant before the wedding day, where she organized and finalized just about everything. The day of the wedding she really did an outstanding job. Among may other things she very nicely and non-obtrusively kept us to our schedule and made sure we got to do all of the things we wanted to. We were able to fully enjoy our own wedding, which I’m not sure if every bride and groom gets to say! The whole wedding flew by, and even despite some rain she kept it all calm, in control, and flowing. I now can laugh at the thought that I had originally planned to do everything myself. My husband and I are so incredibly grateful for Carisa and her team and all the hard work they did for us for our big day.