Pink Opal Floral Design

Wauwatosa, WI · View map · Visit website

About Pink Opal Floral Design

Pink Opal Floral Design is a floral business in Wauwatosa, Wisconsin. Formerly known as Gaby Bras Floral Design, this business still offers the same impeccable services. Gaby is an independent certified floral designer that serves the Metro Milwaukee and Waukesha areas. She is the president of the Milwaukee Chapter of Ikebana, the art of Japanese floral design.

Pink Opal Floral Design offers consultations, event design, samples, venue visit, set up and clean up. Gaby is a full-service florist that takes your theme, style, colors, venue and vision into consideration when creating your arrangements. She walks through your venue with you to talk about options, placement and design for each arrangement. Gaby is a passionate and fun florist that works hard to create your dream arrangements. Her floral decor includes:

• Aisle and altar decor
  • Boutonnieres
  • Centerpieces
  • Chuppah decor
  • Corsages
  • Flower baskets, crowns and petals
  • Non-floral
  • Single flowers

30 Reviews for Pink Opal Floral Design

30 Pink Opal Floral Design Reviews

C
Featured
Christina

Married on 07/26/2014

Gaby is one of the nicest people I've ever met. We instantly bonded after a chance meeting in the Milwaukee Public Market. I instantly knew that she would be perfect for my wedding. The flowers were ... Read more absolutely beautiful and creative. She hung single flowers from the canopy under which our guests sat during the ceremony and it was magical. I loved my bouquet especially. Gaby is great.

B
Britt Keller

Getting married on 10/05/2019

Easy to work with & beautiful flowers!

Your search is over! Gaby was by far my favorite vendor to work with (and that was a pretty high bar). She helped me figure out exactly what I wanted & what was within my budget. Not only were the ... Read more flowers beautiful, but she was prompt with delivery & we were so grateful that she could pin on the boutonnieres. I wish I could give her more than 5 stars!!

L
Lynsey Kramer

Married on 07/06/2019

Gaby is amazing

Gaby is amazing! I sent her an email with my ideas and my budget, and she worked with me every step of the way to make sure the flowers matched what I was looking for! I originally was going to ... Read more leave out the boutonnieres because I wanted to keep down the cost, but Gaby was able to make the bouquets and boutonnieres with my budget. She was incredible to work with, sent sample pictures to see what I liked, and met with me to talk about my wedding colors and venue. Our end product was BEAUTIFUL and even better than I imagined. I highly recommend Pink Opal Floral!