Pink Opal Floral Design

Wauwatosa, WI · View map · Visit website

About Pink Opal Floral Design

Pink Opal Floral Design is a floral business in Wauwatosa, Wisconsin. Formerly known as Gaby Bras Floral Design, this business still offers the same impeccable services. Gaby is an independent certified floral designer that serves the Metro Milwaukee and Waukesha areas. She is the president of the Milwaukee Chapter of Ikebana, the art of Japanese floral design.

Pink Opal Floral Design offers consultations, event design, samples, venue visit, set up and clean up. Gaby is a full-service florist that takes your theme, style, colors, venue and vision into consideration when creating your arrangements. She walks through your venue with you to talk about options, placement and design for each arrangement. Gaby is a passionate and fun florist that works hard to create your dream arrangements. Her floral decor includes:

• Aisle and altar decor
  • Boutonnieres
  • Centerpieces
  • Chuppah decor
  • Corsages
  • Flower baskets, crowns and petals
  • Non-floral
  • Single flowers

25 Reviews for Pink Opal Floral Design

25 Pink Opal Floral Design Reviews

C
Featured
Christina

Married on 07/26/2014

Gaby is one of the nicest people I've ever met. We instantly bonded after a chance meeting in the Milwaukee Public Market. I instantly knew that she would be perfect for my wedding. The flowers were ... Read more absolutely beautiful and creative. She hung single flowers from the canopy under which our guests sat during the ceremony and it was magical. I loved my bouquet especially. Gaby is great.

B
Britt Keller

Getting married on 10/05/2019

Easy to work with & beautiful flowers!

Your search is over! Gaby was by far my favorite vendor to work with (and that was a pretty high bar). She helped me figure out exactly what I wanted & what was within my budget. Not only were the ... Read more flowers beautiful, but she was prompt with delivery & we were so grateful that she could pin on the boutonnieres. I wish I could give her more than 5 stars!!

hannah
hannah

Married on 05/04/2019

Stunning Floral Arraingments!

Gaby created the centerpieces, corsages, boutonnieres, hanging greenery and bouqets for my wedding on May 4th. She was so fun to work with! She helped me with my color scheme and choosing the most ... Read more economical flowers to fit my budget. Gaby was extremely accomidating and was able to deliver my flowers to 2 different venues (church and reception hall). The floral she did for us was STUNNING I still cant get over how beautifully everything was put together! I highly reccomend Pink Opal!!