Pink Palette Artists

Houston, TX · Visit website

About Pink Palette Artists

Local to Houston, Texas, award-winning beauty boutique Pink Palette Artists specializes in bridal hair and makeup. Pink Palette Artists' stylist team endeavors to make your bridal cosmetic experience a seamless, enjoyable process, and is passionate about professionalism, consistency, and crafting flawless, long-lasting weddings looks.

Pink Palette Artists exclusively utilizes cutting-edge techniques to ensure you feel confident in your wedding look. All materials are carefully cleaned and sanitized to protect you and your bridesmaids. Pink Palette Artists only uses hypoallergenic makeup brands, including MAC, Nars, Benefit Cosmetics, and materials from Pink Palette’s own lips line. The boutique’s standard bridal package covers the on-site hair and makeup needs of the bride, bridesmaids, and any attendants who desire services. Touch up service or a simple touch up kit are available to ensure your look lasts throughout your wedding day. A pre-wedding trial run can also be provided for an additional fee, in addition to service for engagement, bridal, and boudoir photo shoots. The following hair and makeup services are provided to all brides and bridesmaids, and feature complimentary false eyelashes

• Updos/Styling

J
Featured
Joanne

Married on 11/02/2013

I had an amazing experience working with Debbie, Linda, and Luna! They were very professional, and they were able to take care of hair/makeup for 9 people within 2. 5 hrs and they still did an AMAZING ... Read more job! My bridesmaids loved working with them as well and commented multiple times on how great they were. I would recommend them to any bride

K
Kimy

Married on 01/19/2019

Hands down - the best team

I don't think there are enough words to express how much I LOVE working with Debbie and her team! Debbie - She has done countless wedding guest makeup looks for me as well as my own wedding. I felt ... Read more felt like a million bucks all day with no makeup issues at all. I cried more often than I'd like to admit and my makeup remained flawless. I started at 8:00am and went till midnight with no makeup flaws. I've been going to Debbie for many years now and will ( with no hesitation ) continue going to her. Luna - She really listens to your requests on your hair and works so quick! She did quite a few wedding day trials for me ( I'm indecisive ) and when it came down to it, I asked her to just work her magic with not much of my input. My hair turned out so beautifully and although it was SO windy on my wedding day, my hair didn't fall or budge. Let her do her thang and she won't let you down! Souki - She worked on my in law's hair for the day which looked absolutely flawless. She really listened to their requests and gave them all classic and beautiful looks. She also squeezed in time for the nieces which we didn't book for! She really worked with them which is highly appreciated. Linda - She worked on a few of my in law's makeup which was beautiful as well! They requested a natural and flawless look which showed throughout the day as well as photos. Everyone glowed with that natural enhanced beauty they were born with. The entire team has always shown me real love and honesty thru the years. I'm finally writing a review because of how hard the hustled for me, my bridesmaids, inlaws, all events leading up to the big day, as well as the BIG DAY. I'll forever recommend these girls not just for their abilities in makeup and hair but because of their big hearts. It's hard to find people who are good AND who do good work. Usually you have to sacrifice one to get the other which is totally not the case with this team.

Emily
Emily

Married on 10/21/2018

Beautiful Results

Pink Palette was great! All communication was done via email and it was super easy to ask questions. Debbie always got back to me quickly. I requested a trial for my engagement photos and was able to ... Read more to go to their storefront off of 290 to have this done during the week. Paola did my airbrush makeup and Laura did my hair. Both asked what I was going for, and after a brief discussion went to work. It took about an hour for them both to finish, and it was exactly what I had wanted. They both took pictures so that they could reference them later and easily redo what they did. Both Paola and Laura traveled out to Richmond for my engagement photos and were able to recreate exactly what they did at my trial. Paola did the makeup for my four bridesmaids, my flower girl, my mom (mother of the bride), and myself on my wedding day. Again, she drove out to the hotel in Richmond where we were getting ready. She got there bright and early and was done with everyone before it was our time to leave. Everyone looked absolutely gorgeous. We couldn’t have asked for better!