Pink Petunia Designs

Belmont, North Carolina · View map · Visit website

About Pink Petunia Designs

Pink Petunia Designs is a speciality wedding florist in Belmont, North Carolina. This team works diligently to create a visual depiction of your mood, style, and personalities using floral arrangements. They create a distinctive look for your wedding unlike any other client. The family at Pink Petunia Designs over 75 years of experience in the floral trade. They exceed couples’ expectations every time with their beautiful, romantic, and one of a kind flowers.

Pink Petunia Designs offers stunning custom floral designs to fit any wedding. They will provide a consultation and venue visit to better understand your wedding day vision, then create a variety of arrangements that perfectly suit you. They can create unique designs for everything from bridal bouquets to cake flowers and complete venue designs. Not only will Pink Petunia Designs create your arrangements, but they will set up your venues with the designs for a stress-free experience.

81 Reviews for Pink Petunia Designs

81 Pink Petunia Designs Reviews

C
Featured
Cheryl

Married on 06/01/2013

I honestly can not say enough wonderful things about Penny and Pink Petunia! From day 1, Penny got my daughters vision for her flowers. We gave her a tight budget and she suggested alternate flowers ... Read more that gave us the color and texture we wanted but at a lower cost. Not all of the florists we talked to did that! When I got to the wedding venue, I was absolutely floored! It was an outdoor wedding and we had vases of flowers down the aisle. Oh my, were they gorgeous and so very full and colorful! I then went into the reception room and was so amazed at the table arrangements! They were gorgeous and made the room glow! She even made the UGLY cupcake stand look beautiful with flowers! The flowers for the family were exactly what we wanted but more importantly, the brides bouquet was stunning! My daughter raved about it all night and was always looking to see where it was because she loved it so much! All of our guests raved about the flowers as well! Penny and Pink Petunia were wonderful to work with and we could not have been happier!

Logan
Logan

Married on 06/15/2019

Nobody could be better for the job

Penny was the perfect fit for our flowers for our special day. Penny helped me in the planning, because I did not know much; and made sure I stayed within our budget. Penny went above and beyond the ... Read more weekend of my wedding. Our flowers were gorgeous. But my mom also used flowers from Pink Petunia for my bridal luncheon and penny surprised me with a small bouquet at my place for the luncheon that I was able to take to where I was staying for the weekend. Penny is an expert in her field and a delight to work with as well, she is the perfect vendor to pick for the job.

Nia
Nia

Married on 05/25/2019

Pink petunia designs

Penny was awesome! Extremely knowledgeable, and patient with me during this process! She’s a sweet lady and we had an awesome experience. I highly recommend her as a florist. Read more Penny was awesome! Extremely knowledgeable, and patient with me during this process! She’s a sweet lady and we had an awesome experience. I highly recommend her as a florist.