Pink Sands Resort

Bahamas · View map

About Pink Sands Resort

Pink Sands Resort, located on Harbour Island, part of the Out Islands of the Bahamas, is a 20-acre haven set by the edge of the famous three-mile pink sands beach. Designed by Biba founder Barbara Hulanicki - Pink Sands comprises 25 pastel-colored cottages scattered throughout lush tropical grounds. For those desiring a sophisticated but relaxed beach holiday, Pink Sands is the ideal Harbour Island getaway. Enjoy afternoon cocktails and sunbathing at Pink Sands’ oceanfront cottages with private patios framed by a three-mile stretch of rosy powder pink sand beach. Snooze on a secluded pink sanded beach, explore the unspoiled beauty of nearby Eleuthera Island or enjoy a wide array of water sports, including bone-fishing, reef fishing, deep sea fishing, snorkeling and much more!

The perfect pairing of chic elegance and romance with its idyllic setting and impeccable services, Pink Sands takes the guesswork out of wedding planning and makes honeymooning unforgettable. From intimate nuptials for two to grand affairs for the whole family, our entire team ensures the ingredients for a charming occasion are seamless and memorable.

For more information, please contact us at 1-242-333-2030 or toll-free at 1-888-4PK-SAND. Email: info@pinksandsresort.com

2 Reviews for Pink Sands Resort

2 Pink Sands Resort Reviews

B
Brielle

Married on 08/08/2009

The most incredible wedding. Read more THE MOST INCREDIBLE WEDDING.

G
Gina

Married on 05/04/2011

3.9

CEREMONY VENUE ONLY. I didn't have my reception here. I was just married on the beach. I was married on the pink sand beaches of Harbour Island in the Bahamas. It's the most beautiful location you ... Read more could ever dream of. Aqua blue water, gently crashing white waves and PINK SAND. really. pink. It's so gorgeous. We were married by a government official on the island. She did not offer a rehearsal so we had to wing it on our own and then during the ceremony had us sit at a desk right infront of everyone to sign 10-12 documents. It was weird and awkward and she never announced us as married. I just said it myself!!! I'm sure different officiants would be different. We wanted a pastor from a church but there weren't any available for some reason. Weird. But, like I said....it's the most beautiful location I could ever imagine.

Pink Sands Resort FAQ