Pink Warrior Makeup Artistry

Charlotte, North Carolina · View map · Visit website

About Pink Warrior Makeup Artistry

Pink Warrior Makeup Artistry is an on-site hair and makeup company located in Charlotte, North Carolina. Owned by a mother/daughter team, this unique company prides themselves on their fun, creative and professional stylists. They're happy to accommodate you and your entire bridal party, regardless of its size. Pink Warrior Makeup Artistry can't wait to make you look and feel absolutely beautiful on your big day.

Experience

This family-owned business was founded by Angela and Lydia, a mother and daughter team who absolutely love makeup. Angela has over 25 years of experience in the makeup industry. Her goal is for everyone to discover their natural beauty, and have fun with it. Lydia has a background in modeling and cosmetology, and considers dramatic makeup and whimsical updos her speciality.

This full-service hair and makeup company offers multiple packages to choose between, as well as a la carte options for your big day. They also offer both hair and makeup trials, so you can test out your whole look beforehand, and feel stress-free at your wedding. Their licensed stylists are well versed in various skin types and ethnicities, and are happy to answer any questions you may have. Their services include:

• Multiple stylists

Featured
Kelsey Mattingly

Married on 06/22/2019

Fun, Talented & Prepared

What a wonderful mother & daughter team! They were both friend and fun, while still professional, prepared, and talented. My mom’s sensitive skin felt a little irritated from the airbrush, Angela took ... Read more it off and tried a different composition without a single complaint. If I could do it again, I would chose them in a heartbeat!

Angela
Angela Yangsomcheep

Married on 05/04/2019

Simply The Best!

Angela and Lydia are definitely the best for both hair and makeup! During my first session with them, they had made me feel like I was one of their longest friends. Not only were their services on ... Read more point but their personalities are amazing. There was even an instance where Angela was severely sick but made sure that my appointment wouldn't be postponed. Even afterwards, I was a pretty annoying bride to be because I initially wanted to try a different look to appease my family for my wedding and Lydia did amazing with the look that I had asked for but I ended up realizing that the natural look doesn't match with my eccentric personality so they even offered to do another trial at no additional cost to see what would work best for me even though they really didn't need to since they gave me what I had originally asked. Both Angela and Lydia go above and beyond to listen to their clients (even with my crazy mismatched ideas) and are able to decipher and deliver their client's requests. Even like in my instance, they truly want you to not only be happy with their work but to also FEEL happy and beautiful in your own skin. They're both miracle workers and can bring out the best in you! I love them both so much that I'm so happy to call them my friends now! I would highly recommend Angela and Lydia any day, any time, and for any needs!

C
Casey Galloway

Married on 10/13/2018

Pink Warrior Makeup Artistry Rules!

Angela and Lydia were AMAZING! They did mine and my bridesmaids' hair and makeup the morning of my wedding. They were timely, organized and super talented. I would highly recommend this ... Read more mother/daughter duo. Everything turned out beautifully.