Pink with Envy Event

Dayton, OH · View map · Visit website

About Pink with Envy Event

A unique wedding and event planning service in Beavercreek, Ohio. Pink with Envy Event is perfect for your special day. This team specializes in weddings near Dayton, Columbus and Cincinnati, and are also available for travel. Set your mind at ease and leave the coordinating for your event or special occasion to planners who have years of experience and expertise.

Pink with Envy Event offers a complimentary initial consultation, and can help with everything from planning the entire event from the beginning or as little as wedding day assistance. Every special occasion is different, which means couples should have the ability to choose services that best fit their event. Choose from a variety of wedding packages that are each designed to create peace of mind for couples on the day of their events. Some services included are:

• Wedding management
  • Partial wedding planning services
  • Full wedding planning services
  • Virtual wedding planning for distant clients
  • Destination wedding planning
  • Honeymoon planning packages

Other Services
In addition, Pink with Envy offers services for other wedding related events like:

• Engagement parties

A
Featured
Alina

Married on 03/10/2018

Wow, I don't even know where to begin to explain how amazing Pink with Envy were from the first moment we met to the very last seconds of my wedding! 10 months out from my wedding I met with several ... Read more wedding planners in the Dayton area, and after my meeting with Pink with Envy I knew immediately I had to hire them! From the first moment we sat down together they were organized, friendly, enthusiastic, and full of wonderful ideas about how to bring my vision to life! Jenny was with me every step of the way, from picking out venues and vendors, to setting up every single detail for the big day. Throughout the wedding process she was very open to my ideas, and made sure to be unbiased when suggesting vendors. I always felt like she had my best interests at heart!! I basically told her what I wanted for every aspect of my wedding and she figured out a way to make it happen. Jenny handled all the big details of the wedding, which left me free to spend more time with my friends and family leading up to and during the wedding. I HONESTLY DO NOT KNOW WHAT I WOULD HAVE DONE WITHOUT HER AND HER TEAM!!! The day of the wedding I literally did NOTHING other than get ready with my bridesmaids and show up. She handled all the vendors coming and going, all the set up, and all the tear down. Let me tell you that it was some of the best money I spent on my wedding, and worth every single penny. I don't know how brides get through their weddings without a planner, or at least a day-of-coordinator. I remember at one point my DJ asked me when we were doing our cake cutting, and I shrugged my shoulders and said I have no clue (because I hadn't looked at the very detailed and organized timeline Jenny made for me in a while), and to go ask Jenny. How's that for relaxation on the wedding day? For any brides out there reading this review: HIRE PINK WITH ENVY!! YOU WILL BE OVERJOYED THAT YOU DID!

Tina
Tina Sutter

Married on 11/18/2018

Daughters wedding

I loved working with Brooke @ pink With Envy Events! I am the mother of the bride & worked with her most of the time as my daughter lives out of state. She made it as easy as it could be under the ... Read more circumstances, I couldn’t have done it without her & my daughter had the wedding of her dreams because of it! I highly recommend Them!

C
Corey Combs

Married on 10/06/2018

An absolute must!

Bottom Line: if you want to enjoy your wedding day without worrying about anything, Pink with Envy has you covered! Our wedding at Rosewood Manor went off without a hitch thanks to Brooke and the team ... Read more team at Pink with Envy Events! From vendor recommendations, to advice on all the little things, they were there every step of the way. And when it came time for the big day, everything was perfect and we didn't have to do a thing! Brooke was very personable and clearly knowledgeable about everything wedding related, often asking us questions about things we would never have considered. We were provided a full timeline that was worked across all of our vendors for the day, and when we arrived at the reception venue we couldn't have imagined anything more beautiful! I highly recommend them for your wedding day needs!