Pinnacle Events

New Orleans, LA · View map

About Pinnacle Events

Pinnacle Events Weddings

Featured for the second time in Southern Living Weddings, Pinnacle Events is your ultimate New Orleans local and destination wedding planning specialist from complete wedding planning to “day of” services. We listen to your wishes and desires to transcend your vision into reality. With Pinnacle Events as your wedding planner, you will have peace of mind to enjoy your perfect day. We have garnered exceptional relationships with all of our vendors in New Orleans through our combined 40 years of event planning insuring that your special day will be both unique, personal and unforgettable.

Please contact us for more information regarding our services and pricing. You may also visit our website at www.pinnacle-nola.com.

Don't forget to visit our Facebook Page at www.facebook.com/PinnacleEventsNOLA for great tips and inspiration!

3 Reviews for Pinnacle Events

3 Pinnacle Events Reviews

J
Jamie

Married on 03/24/2013

My wife and I would highly recommend using Annick and Pinacle for wedding event planning. We had a wonderful experience with them. They helped us plan our wedding while we were living in two separate ... Read more separate cities and having a destination wedding. Annick was very responsive to all our needs and went above and beyond the call of duty several times to make sure things worked out perfectly for us.

A
Alice

Married on 06/09/2012

Beth Mabey, Ginny Westphall, and Annick Brand all did a great job coordinating my daughter’s wedding. I first contacted them for a consultation but eventually hired them to be the official day ... Read more of/month of coordinators. They couldn’t have been more courteous and kind, also lots of fun. They love what they do and always give you their undivided attention. Even though we had picked many of the wedding vendors before we met them, they still gave us lots of ideas for every aspect of the wedding, from hairdressers, transportation, after- party locations, table arrangements, reception floor plans, guest book, every aspect from large to small was something they knew about or could give an opinion on if asked. Hiring them was also the first step in helping me, as the mother of the bride, start delegating some of the responsibilities that were getting pretty exhausting about halfway through the process. I would advise anyone, even if you have lots of ideas about your wedding, to hire someone like Pinnacle to help lighten the stress of so many decisions that all seem so important. My daughter was an out-of- town bride and it was hard on both of us, so it was great to have a third party to turn to. My daughter’s wedding was a slice of heaven. I had no stress the day of the wedding and we had the time of our lives.

C
Courtney

Married on 01/16/2010

Beth and the rest of the folks at pinnacle events were amazing when I was planning my out of town wedding. They quickly got my vision and were able to recommend the perfect vendors. From start to ... Read more finish, they were wonderful to work with and helped to execute a perfect day!

Pinnacle Events FAQ