Pinstripes Bethesda

Rockville, District of Columbia · View map · Visit website

About Pinstripes Bethesda

Pinstripes Bethesda is a sophisticated restaurant and event center located just outside of Washington, D.C. From spacious patios to a large ballroom and outdoor ceremony site, this venue has everything you need for a stunning wedding day. The space also features bowling lanes, bocce courts, firepits and more to keep your guests entertained throughout your wedding day celebration.

Facilities and Capacity
With a variety of event spaces available, Pinstripes Bethesda has a maximum capacity for up to 250 guests. The venue’s stunning ballroom space can be dressed up or dressed down to fit the style of your wedding day. The venue’s outdoor firepit will make for a cozy place to mingle and celebrate following your ceremony, while the venue’s luxury bowling lanes and bocce ball courts will keep guests entertained throughout the night.

Pinstripes Bethesda offers a variety of services to ensure a smooth wedding experience for you and your spouse. By providing in-house event planning services, their team is committed to making sure you are free to enjoy your wedding day once it arrives. They’ll plan out all of the details ahead of time so that all of your attention can be devoted on celebrating with friends and family. With in-house catering and bar services available, you’ll have everything you need for your fairy-tale wedding day. The venue offers the following services:

• All-inclusive packages
  • Cleanup
  • Parking
  • Wheelchair access

Cuisine
The catering team at Pinstripes Bethesda understands that each and every couple has a unique vision for their wedding day, including wedding day meals. Whether you see your guests designing their own plates through stations or buffets lines, or you imagine a fully plated meal along with hand passed hors d’oeuvres, they will go above and beyond to make it happen. Some of Pinstripes Bethesda’s favorite menu options include:

• Antipasto skewers
  • Tomato and parmesan bruschetta
  • Grilled pesto chicken skewers
  • Feta and spinach stuffed phyllo
  • Toasted coconut shrimp

2 Pinstripes Bethesda Reviews

J
Julia

Married on 06/30/2018

I love this place! My husband and I had our wedding reception here and everybody had a blast! They offer a package at a really great value for a private event! Their ballroom is awesome with hardwood ... Read more floors and floor to ceiling windows that open to an awesome patio and an upscale bowling alley (a great hidden secret)! Our guests raved about how good the food was and loved our classic wedding reception with a flare of playfulness! Even the staff appeared to be having a good time! Weeks later, our guests are still telling us how much fun they had! Highly recommend for an event, happy hour, brunch or even just a sit down meal! The salty dog is my favorite cocktail and the food is really really good! There honestly isn’t a bad choice on the menu (but I love the short ribs).

D
Devin

Married on 09/22/2018

I love Pinstripes!

Pinstripes is amazing! While looking for wedding venues I wanted a space that was bright, fun, and refreshing. Pinstripes checked off all of those boxes and more! My husband and I booked the venue for ... Read more our wedding before the venue was even open (it was still under construction). I fell in love with the large open ballroom with wood floors, tall ceilings and huge windows. We included the amazing 2nd floor patio for our cocktail hour and our guests loved it. It was also super easy because basically everything is included. The packages include tables, chairs, linens, food and alcohol. So you eliminate a lot of hard work and headache for yourself. Also, I can't forget to mention that you get an on site coordinator that you work with through the whole process. We were lucky enough to work with Liz. She was awesome!!! Liz worked with us through every detail to make sure the event was perfect. There were blankets outside by the fire pit for our guests, servers delivering drinks to guests (one guest commented it was the only wedding he ever went to where there was plenty of alcohol and no line at the bar!) She even had our favorite drinks waiting for us at our sweetheart table. Not only is Liz amazing, but the entire staff were so fun and helpful during our wedding. Pinstripes location is also super convenient. It is right across from a brand new Hilton Canopy which our guests loved. Everyone could just stumble home after the event (a lot of people kept partying at the pinstripes bar and hotel bar). Our guests also had places to go for breakfast or explore before/after the wedding. The food is wonderful! I loved that Pinstripes is also a restaurant, so you get restaurant quality food. You have the option of it being served family style or buffet. We chose family style and guest loved it because they got two salads, two pastas, two proteins & two sides so they didn't have to choose. My husband loved that there was a fully stocked bar with so many selections and even draft beer. I seriously could go on and on about all the wonderful things pinstripes has to offer. It has a super cool vibe that sets the scene for an epic party. We had the time of our lives.

Pinstripes Bethesda FAQ