Pioneer Creek Farm

Lomira, WI · View map · Visit website

About Pioneer Creek Farm

Pioneer Creek Farm is a rustic wedding venue located on an 80-acre farm in Lomira, Wisconsin. Surrounded by farm landscapes, ponds, and a quaint creek running through the pastures, Pioneer Creek Farm is truly a farm wedding destination. Although the red hay barn provides a rustic feel, the inside offers a classic and chic ambiance with sparkling chandeliers and string lights. Pioneer Creek Farm is a gorgeous country venue for any couple's dream wedding!

Facilities and Capacity
Couples may host up to 200 wedding guests on Pioneer Creek Farm. There are three main ceremony sites. Choose between standing under a grand maple tree with breathtaking views, a dramatic entrance through antique doors with a pond-surrounded pergola, or a covered pavilion in case of rain.

Pioneer Creek Farm is a pet-friendly venue space that provides indoor restrooms, bride's room, huge deck for cocktails, parking on site, llamas to hand feed, ponds for fishing, and hotels 5-15 minutes away.

2 Reviews for Pioneer Creek Farm

2 Pioneer Creek Farm Reviews

Callie
Callie Jagdfeld

Married on 06/01/2019

Stunning venue

This was the first, and only place I looked at. I knew it was the one. The owner was so nice. I booked it right away. Every guest I talked to was so infatuated with how pretty it was. There is options ... Read more on location for ceremony. There is a plan B in case of weather. They even have LLAMAS. I was very impressed with the staff, and how great the owner was with communication. I always heard back from any email I sent same day, and trust me, I bothered her a lot. They take amazing care of this property. If you are thinking a rustic country wedding, I HIGHLY recommend this one. I dont have a single complaint. How many Brides can say that?

C
Caitlin

Married on 06/22/2018

Beautiful venue and great staff! The staff did an amazing job putting everything together and making sure the night ran smoothly. They were very efficient and friendly. I heard many positive comments ... Read more by my guests throughout the evening about the venue and how breathtaking it is. So many great photo opportunities as well. We were fortunate to have a beautiful 70 degree day which made the day that much better. Owner is easy to work with and responds quickly. She is able to provide tips, suggestions, and advice based on her experience with previous weddings at the venue.

Pioneer Creek Farm FAQ