Piper Brown Photography

Smithfield, RI · View map

About Piper Brown Photography

Piper Brown Photography is a wedding photography company located in Smithfield, Rhode Island that has served weddings all over Rhode Island, Massachusetts and Connecticut. Owner Morayo Sayles is a hopeless romantic that is dedicated to capturing the love and raw emotion of your special day.

Photographer Morayo offers a laid-back style with behind-the-scenes photography so that she can naturally photograph your day as it unfolds. Along with capturing colorful and bright images, Piper Brown Photography offers the following services:

• Three distinctive wedding packages

Liliana
    Liliana Peguero

Getting married on 09/07/2019

Consultation

We have only had a consultation with her, but we did hire her! She makes you feel very comfortable, and I had heard a lot of good reviews about her which is why we choose her. Read more We have only had a consultation with her, but we did hire her ! She makes you feel very comfortable, and I had heard a lot of good reviews about her which is why we choose her.

Becky
    Becky Ravenelle

Married on 04/28/2019

Morayo is Amazing!

When my husband and I first sent out emails to potential photographers Morayo was the only one (of many) to send back an incredibly thoughtful, personalized response addressing all of our questions. ... Read more Communication with her via email and phone was easy! Not only is she very professional but she is also kind, laid back, and easy to talk to! My husband and I got ready for our wedding in Providence at the Biltmore and it was at Morayo's suggestion that we had our family and formal portraits on the staircase in front of the Biltmore's glass elevator. So glad she had the experience to suggest this location because the pictures I have seen so far on the blog are gorgeous! I gave her a heads up before the wedding that my husband and I tend to be camera shy. She (and her assistant) completely understood our needs. During the formal portraits she kept the mood upbeat and actually made it pretty fun all while making sure the images were coming out wonderfully (seriously, from what I have seen the lighting in our images is great.) Aside from the formal portraits she was present at the ceremony and reception but besides making minor adjustments to poses or lighting kept the pictures casual and candid. We just received an email that our image gallery is ready and we can not wait to take a look at all the pictures! Overall, I highly recommend Morayo for your wedding day!

Kirsten
    Kirsten

Married on 02/23/2019

Wonderful Photographer!

How do I begin to review Mo and Piper Brown Photography? I don’t think my husband and I could have chosen a better photographer for our wedding at Lakeview Pavilion on February 23, 2019! Mo is ... Read more awesome! Her prices are reasonable and has packages to fit pretty much any budget. She is professional, but has such a laid-back, fun personality and is so easy to work with. We did our engagement shots with her on one of the hottest days of the year, and she took it all in stride. Even though we were all melting into puddles from the oppressive heat, you would never be able to tell that in our photos. Before our big day, we met with Mo to go over a list of all of the special shots that we wanted to include that day. On our actual wedding day, Mo arrived with the second photographer we requested, Kayla Hendrick from Bright Light Imagery, on time and kept a low profile while taking photographs. They only stepped in occasionally to ask us to pose for a picture or to get specific shots we requested. Also, formal photography can be uncomfortable, but Mo kept us laughing to lighten the mood and told us exactly how to pose to get the right angles. Her fun personality continued during the reception where she took photos of everything and was right out on the dance floor getting all of the action shots of the guests. About 3 weeks after our wedding, we received all of the photos from that night! There were almost 900 photos to go through but it was so much fun to relive the best night of our lives. I also want to give a shout out to Mo’s assistant, Aidan. He is a polite, professional young man and did a wonderful job taking semi-formal and group shots that we requested, some right on the spot. Thank you all for making our wedding a dream come true and for taking the most beautiful pictures for us to have for years to come!