Piper Pines

Carrsville, VA · View map

About Piper Pines

*NOT CURRENTLY BOOKING WEDDINGS PAST 2019* Check out our facebook to watch for updates.

Piper Pines is a countryside venue that features a unique setting for your event or wedding. The Barn at Piper Pines overlooks pastureland and a pond. Black board fencing and country lanes add to the charm of this venue. Piper Pines is a venue that encourages you to tell your story and reflect your personality in your event. Weddings are our specialty and we look forward to hosting you.

3 Reviews for Piper Pines

3 Piper Pines Reviews

M
Meagan

Married on 10/21/2017

We really enjoyed this venue! It was beautiful and the owners were very helpful! Read more We really enjoyed this venue! It was beautiful and the owners were very helpful!

E
eileen

Married on 08/19/2017

They were absolutely amazing! So helpful answered all my questions. The wooded ceremony site was beyond perfect! Thank you so much for making our special day possible Read more They were absolutely amazing!! So helpful answered all my questions. The wooded ceremony site was beyond perfect! Thank you so much for making our special day possible

D
dalton

Married on 08/19/2017

If you are into being out in the middle of nowhere and want some privacy for your special day I highly recommend. The future addition of the lean-twos on the side of the barn and the available ... Read more equipment Jerrica already has there makes it that much easier. Having her horses in the background in one direction and thick trees in the other make great backdrops. The location also provide plenty of parking but I highly suggest doing a few dry runs out that way to make sure you know the roads well because it can be a bit tricky. Overall I cant wait for my wedding day there in August 2017.

Piper Pines FAQ