Pipers at the Marott

Indianapolis, IN · View map · Visit website

About Pipers at the Marott

Located in the heart of downtown Indianapolis, Pipers at the Marott is a premier wedding venue and catering company with over 30 years of experience. With grand details, this venue will charm you and your guests while offering accommodations to help you relax and unwind before the big day.

Facilities and Capacity
Pipers at the Marott prides itself on also offering four separate venue spaces. The Crystal Room, with a guest capacity of 50-160, is the most popular room, boasting marble floors and five chandeliers. With a variety of different seating and ceremony or dining options, the Atrium can accommodate up to 100 for dinner/ 300 for the ceremony. This space offers a pond and a detailed, glass ceiling and ceiling lighting. For larger affairs, The Grand Ballroom has a guest capacity of up to 300 for seating. This classic space offers a dance floor. The Meridian Room aka Parlor allows the option of use for a ceremony space, sit-down dinner reception or cocktail hour. This venue also offers a bridal suite and a groom's quarter.

Pipers at the Marott offers you the following services:

• All-inclusive packages
  • Ceremony, Cocktail Hour and Reception all in one place
  • Cleanup after the event
  • Bridal and Groom Suites all day
  • Onsite Parking
  • Day of coordinator
  • All table and chairs and linens
  • In-house bar
  • Outside vendors
  • Setup and tear down
  • Wireless internet

Cuisine
Pipers at the Marott offers in-house catering from Pipers Premier Caterers. They will work with any restrictions or lifestyle accommodations you or your guests may desire, including vegan, vegetarian and specific allergies. They also offer a preferred vendor list.

26 Reviews for Pipers at the Marott

26 Pipers at the Marott Reviews

T
Featured
Taylor

Married on 05/19/2018

I seriously am so happy with how our wedding turned out! We could not have picked a better venue and people still talk about how wonderful the food was! Ashley is the best and we couldn’t have had our ... Read more perfect day without the Pipers! You seriously cannot do better than this venue! ~The Roland’s

J
Jennifer

Married on 06/10/2017

I seriously cannot say enough amazing things about Pipers. We had our wedding reception at the Marott a week ago and it was just so PERFECT. They took care of literally everything. All we did was drop ... Read more off our stuff and the event staff had it all set up and ready to go for us. The place is so beautiful and the food is delicious - really, a lot of my guests told me how great the food was. The event staff, management, and chefs are simply amazing and I would 100% recommend this place for your wedding venue. It is also affordable. This is one of the best decisions that I made for my wedding and you will not regret having your reception here! I will definitely use Pipers for my future events!

User6235493

2+ years ago

Fantastic food for a great price! The staff is incredibly kind, and the service was professional and really well done. The only thing I can think of to do is make sure you communicate very thoroughly ... Read more with this vendor if you want specific things. Like most people, they can't just guess what you're thinking.