Piper's Opera House

Virginia City, Nevada · View map · Visit website

About Piper's Opera House

Piper’s Opera House is a historic venue located in Virginia City, Nevada, available for weddings and events. Gather for weddings, large or small, in the historic and rustic surroundings of this unique venue. The space offers both its own charm as well as versatility for creating the dream you envision.

Facilities and Capacity

As a historical venue located in a mining town, Piper’s Opera House can accommodate up to 300 people for auditorium-style seating for your wedding event. This seating is ideal for a ceremony as you and your beloved exchange vows on the vintage stage while your guests view the special moment. This space can host up to 200 seated guests for your reception, with room to mingle and share in the special day with family and friends. The high ceiling of this venue is emphasized by a classic chandelier and décor fitting of a historical opera house. Piper’s Opera House offers generous space and palate to personalize your dream wedding, such as string lights for warm ambiance and your desired décor. If you are looking for a venue that offers history, authentic vintage ambiance and unique appeal, Piper’s Opera House may be the ideal fit.

This venue is available for hosting bridal showers, engagement parties, rehearsal dinners, ceremonies and receptions. Included with your use of this space is access to linens, chairs, tables, lighting and a dance floor. Other services provided by Piper’s Opera House include the following:

• Bridal suite

L
Featured
Lorinda

Married on 04/02/2011

My husband and I were married here last April. We loved the venue and Lori was awesome. Anything we need that she could help with she did. We had a lovely wedding and really enjoyed our time there.I ... Read more I don't think I could have found a better venue for my wedding. I love that it was a historical building and so beautiful. I'm not sure there's much I can say to express how happy we are about our experience with Piper's. If your looking for a beautiful and historical place for your wedding Piper's would be my top recommendation.

A
Amanda

Married on 01/19/2019

Amazing Wedding Venue!

Piper's Opera House is hands down the best place to have your wedding in Virginia City! Whitney and Jenn were amazing at making sure things ran smoothly and communicating with our Coordinators, Dj and ... Read more Photographer! I wouldn't of had our day at any other place. If your curious about VC, you will not be disappointed with Pipers!

Krista
Krista

Married on 10/26/2013

The Piper's Opera House is an old theater in the heart of Virginia City, NV. My husband and I had many dates in Virginia City and were ecstatic to find that we could rent The Opera House for our big ... Read more day! The staff is friendly and ultra helpful and the location is perfect for pictures, especially for a Fall wedding (like ours!)

Piper's Opera House FAQ