Pismo Beach Golf Course

Grover Beach, CA · View map · Visit website

About Pismo Beach Golf Course

The Pismo Beach Golf Course is a full service venue on the Central Coast which offers a beautiful setting just off of the beach at extremely competitive prices. Have the ceremony & reception of your dreams just steps from the sand without the pricetag of a beachfront resort. Whether your wedding is 100-225, we can accomodate your big day. Let us help make your wedding the stressfree day it was destined to be. Give your Wedding Specialist, Dannielle Cravens, a call today!

5 Reviews for Pismo Beach Golf Course

5 Pismo Beach Golf Course Reviews

M
Melanie

Married on 05/17/2014

Colleen really helped me be stress free and was always there to answer my questions and help me out whenever I needed her. The venue was amazing and everyone really loved it. So happy we could have ... Read more our special day there

User4165926

2+ years ago

We were looking for a barefoot wedding on the beach and a reception away from the sand. We had the best of both worlds with this venue! The golf course was the perfect spot for our reception. It is ... Read more within walking distance from the beach and close to the parking lots. The tent had enough room for all of our guests and dj service, with plenty of room left over for a dance floor! Colleen was so easy to work with! She met with us several times just to answer questions and show us ideas for the tent. I would definitely recommend this venue to anyone I know!

User2762632

2+ years ago

We had an absolute blast planning our wedding with Colleen! She recommended amazing vendors, served great food and took care of all the cleaning etc. After our wedding. The fact that we could leave ... Read more after a long day of dancing, drinking, eating and picture posing was wonderful. The tent was the perfect space for our theme. We wanted a rustic type of wedding but could not afford any of the barns in the area. Thank you so much, Colleen & Pismo Beach Golf Course staff!