Pistachios Catering & Events

Kalamazoo, MI · View map · Visit website

About Pistachios Catering & Events

Pistachios Catering & Events in Kalamazoo, Michigan, is an experienced wedding caterer that has been consistently awarded the Couples’ Choice Award from WeddingWire for the last four years. In addition to providing wedding food and beverages, they also provide event production and custom event creation for couples in the Kalamazoo area.

Pistachios Catering & Events is a full-service wedding catering company that also specializes in artful presentation and extraordinary service.

Cuisine
Whether you have dietary needs or are looking to serve a regional-specific meal, Pistachios Catering & Events will create a custom menu to meet your needs. They will take care of the delivery, setup and cleanup services for your wedding meal. Choose from a variety of serving styles, including buffet, family-style, plated, stations and hors d'oeuvres. Pistachios Catering & Events is available for the following cuisine styles:

• Kosher
  • Gluten-free
  • Organic
  • Vegetarian
  • Vegan
  • No pork

Other Services
Event coordination services, bartending services, cake cutting and dessert can all be supplied by Pistachios Catering & Events. Various wedding decor items are also available, including:

• Chairs

Maeghan
Maeghan Ulrich

Married on 07/27/2019

Great food and service!

I chose Pistachios Catering for my wedding and I am so happy I did! We chose the Pulled Pork with their homemade BBQ Sauce (YUM! ), Grilled Chicken with Rosemary BBQ Sauce. Mac and Cheese, Candid Green ... Read more Bean, Seasonal Summer Veggies, Garden Harvest Salad with a beautifully sweet homemade poppy seed vinaigrette, and WARM cornbread with Honey Butter (IT WAS WARM AT DINNER AND OUR DINNER WAS AT 7:00PM!!!!!). I am still drooling thinking about Pistachios food, but especially their mac and cheese! Whether you are looking for a wedding, banquet party for a school, corporate function for work or even a graduation party, you cannot go wrong with Pistachios. On top of the delicious food, the presentation was beyond my dream! I was nervous because we had to do a buffet and on top of it we had pulled pork which clearly can be very messy but Pistachios made it look like it was a dream! Everything was kept classy and elegant just how I imagined it and I never even asked them to be that classy and beautiful with their spread, but that is just how they are! Additionally, Andy was so incredibly accommodating and understanding such as if we didn't like something he sincerely wanted to know so he can do better for us (side note: Andy even put the BBQ sauce on for me so I wouldn't get any on my dress and if I wanted more sauce he gave me as much as my heart desired!). Service like that is exactly what I want as a bride: Someone who is understanding, accommodating, honest, helpful and easy! When you hire Pistachios, you hire family! I highly recommend Pistachio's to every friend, family and stranger who is looking for a company that will make your special event the best of the best!!!

L
Lauren

Married on 06/02/2018

We are still getting messages, 4 days after our wedding, as to how amazing the food was. Our families, friends, and other vendors raved about every bite they took! We opted for southern comfort food; ... Read more smokehouse pulled pork shoulder (with 3 different sauce options), classic baked mac and cheese, collard greens with bacon and red onion, mashed sweet potato with brown sugar and pecan streusel, and homemade cornbread with green chiles. Everything was beyond amazing! Pistachios is also extremely detail oriented, they definitely display your meal in such a way that you could hardly wait to get your hands on it! I wish I had more stars to give! (PS - Pistachios Catering also has a venue called the Olde Farmhouse Barn in Marshall, MI. I highly recommend checking it out. I left a review there as well for those of you who want the entire picture!)

S
Sarah

Married on 09/30/2017

Pistachios’s catering is hands down the best event food I have ever eaten. All night long, I was hearing guests rave about the food! We were given the opportunity to have a tasting prior to our ... Read more wedding day. It was so nice to be able to sit down and discuss our likes, dislikes and exactly what we were looking for. Andy and Shannon were so helpful in making sure our questions were answered and are very detail oriented. Overall it was outstanding!!