Pistil and Stamen Flower Farm and Studio

New Orleans, LA · View map

About Pistil and Stamen Flower Farm and Studio

We are a boutique flower farm - loving, growing and arranging flowers in urban gardens in New Orleans. Let us seek out the very best of what New Orleans' growing season has for your special event. Our arrangements are bold, artful and romantic, evoking the rare beauty of our city New Orleans. Inspired by the natural beauty around us, our flowers will connect you to the earth you're standing on when you say your vows.

11 Reviews for Pistil and Stamen Flower Farm and Studio

11 Pistil and Stamen Flower Farm and Studio Reviews

E
Elaine

Married on 05/28/2017

I had a great experience with this florist. Loren and Denise were extremely friendly and accommodating throughout the entire process. They were always great with communication. I never had to wait ... Read more long to get a response to one of my questions. So many people at my wedding complimented us on our flowers. My favorite thing was my flower crown. I wore it instead of a veil, and everyone said I looked like a fairy princess!

R
Rebecca

Married on 03/26/2016

The ladies at Pistil and Stamen knocked it out of the park! I had a smaller budget for flowers and was turned away by multiple vendors until I was pointed in the direction of Pistil and Stamen. After ... Read more I submitted my paperwork describing our wedding and needs, I felt I might have gone overboard trying to communicate the look I was going for, but they never made me feel I was being too intrusive. Exiting the limo to begin our "first look", I was handed my much anticipated bouquet as just cried... after all my craziness, it was sheer perfection! So gorgeous! My husbands boutonniere was amazing out the flowers for my very small bridal party were EXACTLY what I had envisioned plus some!! Such talent and happy to know it was all stayed local! Love, love, love them!

User6419160

2+ years ago

We loved our flowers so much! We had a simple wedding at our favorite New Orleans spot, but made sure to showcase their beautiful flowers and work. What a great day made extra special by this two! Read more We loved our flowers so much! We had a simple wedding at our favorite New Orleans spot, but made sure to showcase their beautiful flowers and work. What a great day made extra special by this two!