Pittsburgh Sweet Treats

Pittsburgh, PA · View map

About Pittsburgh Sweet Treats

Serving the Pittsburgh and surrounding communities, Pittsburgh Sweet Treats specializes in creating unique dessert bars consisting of candy and/or freshly prepared baked items for your special occasion or event. Arranged buffet-style, our dessert bars are created to complement your venue, theme, and colors.

Pittsburgh Sweet Treats is a creative and unique addition to Weddings, Showers, Birthday Parties, Bar and Bat Mitzvahs, Holiday Parties, Religious Celebrations, Corporate Events, Graduations, or any get-together.

44 Reviews for Pittsburgh Sweet Treats

44 Pittsburgh Sweet Treats Reviews

User6525262

2+ years ago

Jodi created a beautiful "Candy Bar" for my daughter's Bat Mitzvah which coordinated with the look of our flowers and venue. She also created a Sweet Table we put out with appetizers which were ... Read more beautifully displayed. She spent a lot of time listening to exactly what I wanted and was able to execute it beyond my expectations.

A
Amanda

Married on 10/31/2015

Pittsburgh sweet treats did an amazing job on my Halloween wedding and was my favorite decor of the whole event. I loved what they did so much that I had them re make some of the decor so I can have ... Read more it in my home every year on Hallowen. They are so professional, respond timely, set everything up, and break everything down, I didn't have to lift a finger.

B
Megan

Married on 07/24/2015

We found Pittsburgh Sweet Treats through a bridal show in Pittsburgh and we loved both the quality of their goods (cookies, cupcakes, etc. ) and the way they displayed their goods. Jodi met with us for ... Read more for a tasting and was willing to work with us in changing our order multiple times (first to add candy, then to reduce the number of cookies due to a lower number of wedding guests than originally expected). Jodi was sick on the day of our wedding, but her husband arranged the cookie/candy table beautifully! Our guests loved the candy and everyone commented on how delicious the cookies were. Pittsburgh Sweet Treats comes highly recommended from this couple!