Pittsburgh Wedding Officiant

Canonsburg, Pennsylvania · View map · Visit website

About Pittsburgh Wedding Officiant

Pittsburgh Wedding Officiant is a wedding officiant in Canonsburg, Pennsylvania. Minister Ronald Cambest is a wedding officiant and ordained, non-denominational interfaith minister. Ronald specializes in large ceremonies, but has experience with small ceremonies and elopements. He is proud to be a preferred vendor at Heinz Chapel, Phipps Conservatory, The George Washington Hotel, The National Aviary, and more.

Ronald gets to know you and your future spouse so that he can create custom ceremonies that reflect your personalities and love story. He can incorporate special elements like readings, poems, unity candles and more. Ronald serves Pittsburgh and surrounding areas and often travels to Ohio and West Virginia, where he is also licensed. Pittsburgh Wedding Officiant is dependable, prepared and always on-time.

243 Reviews for Pittsburgh Wedding Officiant

243 Pittsburgh Wedding Officiant Reviews

M
Featured
Megan

Married on 04/22/2017

Minister Cambest was amazing. My fiancé and I had a scheduling conflict at our church a month before the ceremony. I contacted Minister Cambest and he responded immediately. He was available for that ... Read more date and time and everything fell in place. The day of was magical. I loved his readings and vows, I didn't want to change a thing. Thank you so much Minister Cambest for making our day amazing!

K
Kyra V

Getting married on 07/05/2021

So kind and perfect or any wedding!

My now husband and I did not get married in a church, so finding a minister was difficult. Ron was recommended to us from the Venue and I could not have been happier. He has several options for ... Read more ceremonies, provided extra readings, and a final proof of exactly was going to be said. Not to mention how incredibly thoughtful and nice Ron was, he really made the day special! Highly recommend!!

D
Deena

Married on 06/22/2019

Wedding Officiant

Ronald Cambest was amazing from the very start! He was very quick to respond to all emails. He is extremely thorough and very communicative with all information and what to expect. He had great ... Read more suggestions and was extremely flexible! He was perfect performing our ceremony, from waiting with the groom and groomsmen to the actual ceremony. I would highly recommend Ronald! Thank you so very much.! We absolutely loved our ceremony, you made it very special for us!