Pittsford Florist

Pittsford, NY · View map

About Pittsford Florist

Pittsford Florist is as much about our long standing relationships with our customers as we are about our designs. We have made many friends over the years watching our customers and their children grow up celebrating birthdays, holidays, weddings and anniversaries. Through happy and sad times, we have been there to provide flowers to make the day beautiful. Everyday we have new visitors stop by our stores and website. We welcome you to become part of our family and look forward to a long term relationship with you in the future.

Our shop is open from 9:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m., Monday through Friday and from 9:00 a.m. to 2:00 p.m. on Saturday.

7 Reviews for Pittsford Florist

7 Pittsford Florist Reviews

A
Allison

Married on 12/29/2018

Beautiful Flowers

Sarah was wonderful to work with. She understood my vision for the day and worked with my ideas. On the wedding day, the flowers, centerpieces, and other decor was beautiful (better than I could've ... Read more imagined). I am so glad that I went with Pittsford Florist for my wedding! Sarah was there until the moment I walked down the isle to make sure my flowers and my girls looked amazing. I would highly recommend!

C
Chris-Ann

Married on 11/03/2018

Sarah did a great job!

She was super easy to work with. Lovely floral design, the arrangements more than met our expectations. Sarah clearly understood what we were going for. Read more She was super easy to work with. Lovely floral design, the arrangements more than met our expectations. Sarah clearly understood what we were going for.

S
Samantha

Married on 09/17/2016

Two weeks out from our wedding date and this vender went above and beyond for us. She was thoughtful and listened to our needs and wants. She was able to get us squeezed in in such a short time! We ... Read more gave her a few examples of what we liked and an estimated price range... When the bouquets came to our venue, they were perfection!!! Everything I could have imagined! You will not be sorry choosing Pittsford Florist!!