Pixel Perfect Visuals

Orange, California · View map · Visit website

About Pixel Perfect Visuals

Pixel Perfect Visuals is a wedding photographer located in Orange County, California. The husband-and-wife team is passionate about delivering high-quality photos with a natural and traditional style. They work closely with every couple, ensuring that they are available every step of the way. The company would love to capture your special day.

Experience
Alisha, the company’s co-owner and head photographer, has over seven years of experience. Her husband, Tyler, is the co-owner and head cinematographer. They have been documenting weddings since 2010.

Regardless of what you are looking for, Alisha and Tyler are happy to create the perfect custom package. Their services include:

• Additional hours
  • Engagement shoot
  • Wedding portraits
  • Video

Other Services
Pixel Perfect Visuals offers additional photographic items. These customized products include:

• Albums
  • Canvasses
  • Digital files
  • Flush mount
  • Matted prints
  • Prints

Areas Covered
The photographer documents weddings in the Southern California area. They are available in Los Angeles, San Diego and the surrounding areas. The team is willing to travel for destination weddings.

36 Reviews for Pixel Perfect Visuals

36 Pixel Perfect Visuals Reviews

A
Featured
Andrea

Married on 05/26/2018

I can’t explain how perfect Alisha is. She made everything perfect! From engagement photos to my wedding photos! She was flexible and she is laid back. A huge thing for me was communication and she ... Read more was on top of it all! I absolutely love her.

S
Shaina Pearose

Married on 07/28/2019

Professional, Patient, and Picture Perfect!

I would definitely recommend Alisha to a friend, family, or anyone who needed a photographer. Alisha made us feel comfortable, was patient, and always so responsive! She truly made my day so special ... Read more and put any worry or stress I had at bay! Everyone has been raving about our photos from our wedding day as well!

D
debra

Married on 07/13/2019

best day ever

She was wonderful. I hired her for the photos than later learned her husband did video so i hired him as well. They both were fantastic. She asked what i wanted and did her best to get me everything i ... Read more asked for. she is now my photographer for all my family pictures... they truly were the best so happy i went with them for my big day...