Pixel Pluie

Chico, CA · View map · Visit website

About Pixel Pluie

Pixel Pluie is a professional wedding photography and videography studio in Chico, California. This team of creative professionals creates one of a kind collections that capture the moments of your wedding in emotive imagery and detail. They work with you closely to understand what makes you special as a couple, and then bring those traits out in front of the camera. Whether you’re planning a simple ceremony or a lavish event, Pixel Pluie will be there to preserve every amazing moment.

Pixel Pluie provides a variety of photography and cinematography packages for weddings of every size and style. Clients book at least eight hours of coverage, with all-day options available An engagement session is included in premium packages. After the event, you will receive 600 to 1,000 images delivered via online gallery as well as a custom USB and keepsake box. Videos are delivered the same way, and can include a highlight film and 10- to 15-minute full-feature ceremony film. Turnaround time can be as little as one to two weeks.

1 Reviews for Pixel Pluie

1 Pixel Pluie Reviews

L
Lai

Married on 03/06/2016

She turns my Dreams into a Reality

I absolutely Love working with MaiSoue at Pixel Pluie. I think she’s an amazing Photographer and very Personable. My very first session with her was for my wedding. When I first met her for a ... Read more consultation I immediately felt comfortable with expressing what I wanted. I actually fell in love with her work before I even met her, from seeing photos from previous weddings she’s done. What I love the Most about MaiSoue is that she comes thru for me. The Day of my wedding things didn’t exactly go as planned. We had a snow storm that no one anticipated and road blocks were up. Needless to say MaiSoue made it and we have Stunning photos to prove it. I highly recommend MaiSoue at Pixel Pluie as a Photographer for your wedding and any other occasion you have planned.

Pixel Pluie FAQ