Pixie Light Photography

Ann Arbor, MI · Visit website

About Pixie Light Photography

Pixie Light Photography is a wedding photography service from the Ann Arbor/Detroit area. Owned and operated by photographers Laura Harvey and Charna Flynn, this partnership is devoted to capturing candid images that make your personalities a focal point. Valuing customer service and a personable relationship, clients can expect an intimate, natural, and overall enjoyable experience with this photography duo.

Pixie Light Photography offers engagement shoots, wedding coverage, trash-the-dress photography, and wedding portrait photography. Specializing in contemporary, natural, and photojournalistic styles of photography, this team shoots all of your images in high-resolution and retouches them to ensure quality. There is no additional cost for retouching services, ensuring a budget-friendly experience. In order to preserve your wedding memories, the following items are offered:

• Albums

Featured
Derek Bland

Married on 07/17/2016

Highly recommended!

December 28, 2014, Pixie Light was there to capture the beginning of our journey, when I proposed to my soon to be wife. Attached is one of my favorite photos, they wanted to get a picture of the ring ... Read more ring but Jen's hand was trembling so much I reached in to steady her, and we got a classic photo in the process. December 2015. One year later, we returned to the scene of the crime, as our purchased photo package included an engagement shoot. This was, as far as I knew, Pixie Light's first foray into wedding photography. The entire shoot went off without a hitch, as they had meticulously researched suggestions / ideas for the type of shoot. July 16 & 17, 2016: 6 months later, wedding day. Once again, thanks to great communication and attention to detail, we had a flawless experience. We had a photographer for our rehearsal dinner, and on the wedding day they went as far as to have one photographer go with the ladies to document their journey through the day and one to join myself and my groomsmen as we met for breakfast and got ready. Along with those photos and the usual ceremony and portrait shots, we got pictures from the reception line, pictures of our parents leaving the chapel area together, pictures of the dining area and the dancing and so much more. What I really liked was that many photos were given to us as both color and black & white. There were some photos that just looked better in b&w. Apparently our wedding helped Pixie Light decide to expand into that specialty, and I can only assume that their professionalism and experience has grown even further. I'm always recommending them to friends for any photography need, and I am here to give them my highest recommendation as well!

D
Doug Fullerton

Getting married on 01/01/2020

Pixie Light Makes Your Day Perfect!

I've had the opportunity to work with Laura and Charna at Pixielight over the years through various wedding, convention, press, and media endeavors. Let me be the first to say that you are going to ... Read more get absolutely fantastic photography results by utilizing their services. Laura and Charna both are energetic, have creative ideas, strong talent, and friendly personalities making them a perfect fit for your wedding needs. Having a second photographer at events is also vitally important just for secondary angles and additional photos beyond the main photographer. Pixielight goes above and beyond to make sure the clients they deal with are satisfied and I again, would not hesitate to strongly recommend them.

Naidee
naidee Nascimento

Getting married on 10/05/2019

Awesome!!!

Absolutely in love with the engagement photos they took. Looking forward to have them photograph our upcoming wedding. Professional truly awesome and worked to make sure that the photos were ... Read more personalized and reflective of who we are as a couple. They also included photos of our two dogs who stole the show.