Piximpress

Salem, VA · View map · Visit website

About Piximpress

Piximpress is a wedding video provider in Salem, Virginia. Owner and filmmaker Henry Saint-Jean has over 11 years of experience when it comes to documenting love stories throughout Virginia and beyond. His calling is to help couples document and tell their story via impressive motion picture. Piximpress is able to provide you with premium video without the premium price tag. Watch videos on the following link: vimeo.com/showcase/weddinghighlightfilms

Henry Saint-Jean uses a variety of videography styles to capture weddings, including cinematic, documentary, short form, storytelling, and traditional. Piximpress offers videography for the pre-ceremony, ceremony, and reception. Available formats for your final video include DVD, digital download, or USB flash drive. Henry shoots throughout Virginia, including Salem, Richmond, Roanoke, Charlottesville and other places. Piximpress’s basic package includes the following with option to upgrade:

• Up to 8 hours of filming coverage

R
Featured
REBECCA

Married on 06/04/2017

I had been following Piximpress for about 2 years prior to even having a wedding date (Or a fiancee). I was so impressed with the quality of work and cinematography that Henry was producing, so I had ... Read more my heart set on using Piximpress, whenever my special day would be. The absolute BEST decision I made in regards to my wedding day. We have an AMAZING wedding video that captured our memories and a state of the art post wedding video that our friends and family continually gush over (feel free to enjoy: https://youtu.be/cqMfOOGQH_w). Henry himself is an understanding, diligent and professional vendor and keeps his word when it comes to his contracts. You will not regret working with him??

M
Moneisha Cran

Married on 03/31/2019

You won’t be disappointed

What can I say! Henry is absolutely AMAZING! He made my husband and I’s wedding to life with our short film in a way that I never seen before. It brought me to tears. He was not only professional but ... Read more very friendly and made us feel at ease during our wedding day. If you choose Henry you will not be disappointed.

A
Ashlee

Married on 11/25/2018

We love our wedding video!

We love our wedding video! Piximpress was so easy and stress-free to work with which is what you need and want for wedding planning! The quality, price, and multiple options are tough to beat! We ... Read more never felt pressured or obligated in and decision making with Piximpress! We now have a beautiful and well made video that we can enjoy for many many years (that didn't break our bank)!!!