Pixster Photo Booth Rental Austin

Austin, TX · View map · Visit website

About Pixster Photo Booth Rental Austin

Pixster Photo Booth Rental is a luxury photo booth company based out of Austin, Texas that specializes in weddings and special events. Pixster is dedicated to providing exceptional service and the highest-quality products possible, and their professional staff will ensure you and your guests have an unforgettable experience.

Pixster Photo Booth Rental provides open air or enclosed photo booths with a variety of packages and à la carte options that will suit most any need or budget. There are several backdrop options to choose from, including custom options, as well as fun props and social media integration for sharing. Delivery, set up, and clean up are provided for convenience, and an on-site booth attendant will be there throughout your event to ensure everything runs smoothly. Your booth will include unlimited prints and options to add your own text or logo on photo strips, along with online access to your photos and a USB or CD/DVD of all your images after the event.

Areas Covered
Along with Austin, Texas and the surrounding local areas, Pixster Photo Booth Rental has locations in Houston and San Antonio. They can accommodate events throughout the United States.

Photo Booth Rental San Antonio: https://www.pixstertexas.com/

12 Reviews for Pixster Photo Booth Rental Austin

12 Pixster Photo Booth Rental Austin Reviews

J
Featured
Jessica

Married on 10/29/2016

We recently hired Pixster for our wedding! Their service from first contact to finish was impeccable. They are extremely responsive and I received the USB with all of the photos only 4 days later.I ... Read more I spent hours searching for photo booths, they were by far the more cost effective and the photos and service are exceptional. Of course, the photo booth was everyone's favorite! Thank you for making our day special and keeping our guests entertained. I want to have another party just to hire you again!

Tara
Tara

Getting married on 04/18/2020

Discount for booking extra early!!

Dave was very responsive and answered so many questions via email as well as over the phone. I am excited to use Pixster for my day! I am choosing to use them to help put together my guest book for me ... Read more and I love that it is all done with a actual camera and so many backdrops to choose from!! I can’t wait for our wedding and to see this photo booth in action!

A
Adrienne

Married on 04/07/2019

Super fun!

We had a Pixster photo booth at our April wedding. They were so flexible during the planning process, willing to create multiple price quotes to taylor a package so we got exactly what we wanted. My ... Read more husband and I along with our guests had so much fun taking pictures. They have lots of fun props, and we added a couple of our own props too. The photobooth attendants made it so easy to use, and the picture quality is excellent. I definitely recommend Pixster for any event!