PJ Parsons Presents

Everett, Washington · View map · Visit website

About PJ Parsons Presents

PJ Parsons Presents is a professional wedding DJ based in Everett, Washington. DJ PJ Parsons has been DJing in Snohomish County and the Seattle metro area for over 15 years and is passionate about delivering a fun and authentic entertainment experience for her wedding clients. As an added value for her clients, PJ leverages connections with local businesses and vendors to help them complete their wedding or event. PJ Parsons Presents strives to give you your dream wedding entertainment along with friendly and personalized service.

PJ Parsons Presents offers quality DJ and entertainment services for wedding ceremonies and receptions. Professional entertainment services offered by PJ Parsons Presents include the following:

• MC

K
Featured
Kelly

Married on 08/11/2017

PJ is amazing! She was our dj and day of coordinator. She was so easy to get in touch with and always responded pretty much immediately. She made our day go by so smoothly and made sure everything ... Read more was on time and people were where they needed to be! Almost all of our vendors were recommended by PJ, making the day go by even smoother because everyone had worked together already! I would recommend PJ over and over for her day of coordinating and dj'ing! She acted as our MC as well and made sure the party was running smoothly and everyone was having a great time! I couldn't recommend her enough!!

Stephanie
Stephanie

Married on 08/16/2019

Scfoster687

PJ was more help with my wedding than I could have ever hoped for. When things went downhill with our officiant the day before the wedding, she called me to calm me down. When our ceremony fell apart, ... Read more she got things straightened out. She was SO MUCH MORE then our DJ. She works as a same day coordinator and let me tell you, she seriously kicks ass as that. My husband and I agree that things would not have worked out as well as they did if she wasnt involved. This woman knows her stuff. She was with us from open to close and kept things organized from the moment we stepped on the wedding property the morning of. I dont think I'll ever be able to thank her enough for what she did for us.

Lauren
Lauren

Married on 08/10/2019

PJ is the BEST!

PJ was our DJ and day-of coordinator, and she is AMAZING. She really listened to what we wanted, recommended amazing vendors for us, kept us calm when we were stressed, and made everything so much ... Read more fun! One of my bridesmaids told me that it was "the calmest wedding she'd ever been in," and that is 100% because of PJ's hard work. She took care of everything, big and small so that we didn't have to worry about it. For example, at some point she literally got buttons sewn on a groomsman's tux in about five minutes -- which I didn't find out about until someone told me the next day. As far as DJ skills go, I don't think anyone could be better than her and her team. She made the perfect playlist based on our preferences, and even our guests who insist that they "don't dance" were out on the dance floor throughout the night! Overall, hiring PJ was one of the best decisions we made in the wedding planning process. I cannot recommend her enough!!!