PJ the DJ disc jockey service

Pembroke, MA · View map

About PJ the DJ disc jockey service

This is your wedding day! It is one of the most important days of your life. Your special day should be filled with memories that last a lifetime. Let PJ help ease your concerns.
• Can we meet at the function hall or venue to discuss my wedding day plans?
• I need a separate sound system for the ceremony. Can you supply this?
• What order do we announce the bridal party into the room?
• Do you have any fun ideas for giving away the centerpieces?
• Can you recommend songs that will capture my emotions for the special dances?
• Can you recommend songs that will get my guests up and dancing the night away?
• Will you honor my do not play list?
• Will you take requests from my guests?
• Can we have our name in lights on the dance floor?
Contact PJ today at 781-534-5217 and schedule a no obligation consultation, I will help you answer "What do we do next?"

9 Reviews for PJ the DJ disc jockey service

9 PJ the DJ disc jockey service Reviews

A
Audrie

Married on 04/28/2018

PJ was amazing! From our first phone calls, to meeting with him and all the updates to the wedding day he was so kind and made us feel very special and taken care of. It was a breeze working with him ... Read more and he has such great insight and professionalism in helping you to decide on songs, timelines and everything else. The day of the wedding he was amazing. So professional, fun and welcoming to us and all of our guests. He is such a phenomenal DJ and person, we are so lucky to have found him! :)

K
Kristen

Married on 08/29/2015

I could not have chosen a better DJ for my wedding. I put in a request on his site for the date of my wedding and immediately he returned my call. He was informative and met with me in person at my ... Read more house to go over what I would expect to have played at my wedding. Upon meeting him, I immediately liked him. Very friendly, funny and was a huge help, he is a wedding planner as well!!!!! He answered every single question I had immediately whether it be by email, phone or text. I picked a venue that was a DIY project...he helped with the timeline and was familiar with the venue. His online planning site was the most help ever. It was very detailed and had song suggestions as well!!! I was able to pick ALL of my songs, cocktail hour, reception and ceremony with no problem. The wedding went off without a problem at all. All of my guests had a great time and PJ kept everyone on the dance floor!!!! He followed all of my wishes to a Tee and kept the schedule exactly as it was to be. I am very happy with the service that PJ gave me and I highly highly recommend him to anyone who is looking for a DJ for their wedding. I can't thank him enough!!!!

C
Caroline

Married on 08/02/2008

PJ was our DJ for our August 2008 wedding and the entire experience, from the beginning of our planning through the very last dance, was exceptional. PJ is so easy to work with, and he knows how to ... Read more make your event exactly what you want it to be. His online planner is easy to work with, and it covers all bases so that you don't forget any minor details. PJ is very reliable and attentive to every detail that you have. He is also great at entertaining your guests, keeps them dancing and makes everyone have a great time! I highly recommend PJ the DJ for your wedding!