PK Floral Design

Huntersville, NC · View map · Visit website

About PK Floral Design

PK FLORAL DESIGN, LLC is a wedding and event floral design company based in Charlotte, North Carolina. Whether it is exquisite entrance décor, captivating centerpieces, a simple boutonniere or a statement bridal bouquet, the florist will make each wedding uniquely yours and truly unforgettable. It is their goal to provide high-quality flowers and superior design technique with integrity and honesty.

PK FLORAL DESIGN, LLC offers many floral services for a seamless experience. The wedding floral services they provide include:

• Free Consultations
  • Wedding & Special Event Design
  • Floral Design
  • Delivery
  • Preservation
  • Setup
  • Venue visit

Other Services
PK FLORAL DESIGN, LLC offers a variety of floral arrangements and designs to create the atmosphere of your dreams on your wedding day. Floral arrangements and designs include:

• Aisle decor

Featured
Emily

Married on 07/13/2019

Gorgeous Arrangements, Professional, Accommodating

Pang was MY florist! Thank the Lord! She went above and beyond my expectations. The flowers were high quality, put together nicely, and smelled amazing. The pictures don't do the florals justice ... Read more because it was dark in there at the time. The flowers were so amazing that when I told my guests that they could have them as a “going away gift”, there were none left. Everyone loved them so much! Give this pretty lady a GOOOOOD tip when you hire her cuz she is incredibly thoughtful and professional. 12/10 def recommend 💐 😻

T
Thais

Married on 03/31/2019

Amazing to work with!

Great human being, worked with our budget. Really took her time to get to know my husband and I which helped with our vision! Read more Great human being, worked with our budget. Really took her time to get to know my husband and I which helped with our vision!

Jennifer
Jennifer Phelps-Whitlock

Married on 01/26/2019

Top Quality & Best in the Business Floral Designer

PK Floral design make incredible arrangements for any occasion! Hands down my favorite florist to work with & recommend my clients to. Stunning work & highly professional! Read more PK Floral design make incredible arrangements for any occasion! Hands down my favorite florist to work with & recommend my clients to. Stunning work & highly professional!