PLAIN WITH SPRINKLES EVENTS

Asheville, NC · View map · Visit website

About PLAIN WITH SPRINKLES EVENTS

DO WHATEVER YOU WANT - IT'S YOUR DAY

Seriously. I’m on your team I won’t push anyone to do anything that they don’t want to do for their wedding or event. I’m giving you permission right now to ditch things that aren’t important to you whether it’s flowers, the bouquet toss, or cake.​

YOU NEED PLANNING

You wouldn’t be here unless you think you may need help with your event. I’m not going to sell you a service that you wouldn’t need. Whether it’s a wedding, birthday party, or business conference - You will need direction and help especially on the day! ​

LOVE IS LOVE.

I support all love. Love is important. I even have a tattoo that represents unconditional love - It is the reason I am a sane human being. I’m an Ally for love.

WHAT WE DO

We offer wedding coordination (like month of), partial planning (custom to you), and full planning (hand holding through the whole planning process). We like to make sure that you are getting the right level of planning for your day - so we generally like to hop on the phone to chat out your vision, your priorities, and your stresses. This gives us the BEST look at what you need rather than signing you up for a service you don't need.

45 Reviews for PLAIN WITH SPRINKLES EVENTS

45 PLAIN WITH SPRINKLES EVENTS Reviews

Sunni
Featured
Sunni Utt Love

Married on 03/16/2019

The best decision we made!

Hiring a coordinator was one of the hardest decisions we made while wedding planning - but one phone call with Erin (after MANY other calls with others) and I basically hired her on the spot. She ... Read more managed to be both an excited and calm force through the last month of our planning, and I felt better every time I got off the phone with her! THANK YOU so much to Erin and team for all of the hard work put in during the actual weekend - it was a beautiful day full of love and happiness! Hiring Erin was truly the best decision we made while planning and I would do it again in a heartbeat (minus the wedding part, we're done with that!)

Samantha
Samantha Lane

Getting married on 11/16/2019

Above & Beyond

I will not be fortunate enough to work with this company for my wedding, BUT I am still leaving 5 stars. I inquired about a day-of coordinator for my upcoming wedding in November; unfortunately they ... Read more are booked up for this year (I was not surprised). Sierra emailed me back to inform me they were booked, and then went above and beyond and recommended other planners/coordinators and a Facebook group that may be able to help. That type of service has not happened with the other companies I have reached out to, and for that, I am so grateful. To those who are lucky enough to have these lovely ladies to work with, I am sure you are getting the best of the best.

Haylie
Haylie Mills Rubin

Married on 07/06/2019

Goin To The Chapel With Plain With Sprinkles!

Erin and Sierra are AMAZING! And also super cool, like I want to hang out with them just because. Leading up to the wedding, Erin was on the ball, available to chat, checked in on how I was feeling, ... Read more and had great ideas/recommendations. On the wedding day, these two ladies went above and beyond, from running out and getting a guestbook that I forgot to purchase, giving me deodorant after getting my groove on on the dance floor, working things out with the band, to dropping off my bouquet as well as food & cake (that we didn't get a chance to eat) to our hotel room --- I can't thank them enough. I had the BEST time at my wedding and I owe my stress-free day to them!