Planned Perfection

Fort Myers, Florida · View map

About Planned Perfection

Planned Perfection is a wedding florist and event designer in Fort Myers that serves all of southwest Florida. They are passionate about flowers and create exquisite floral creations that you and your wedding guests will remember forever. Planned Perfection has more than 30 years of experience, and with their high level of detail, you’ll feel confident that your event will look fabulous.

Products Offered

To complete your custom floral and event design, Planned Perfection does consultations and venue visits with each couple. On the day of the event, they take care of delivery, set up and clean up for a smooth experience. They can design arrangements in most any style, from classic or glamorous to tropical or rustic, and more. They provide a wide range of products to choose from that will tie your event together beautifully, such as aisle and altar decor, bouquets, boutonnieres, table arrangements, and more.

112 Reviews for Planned Perfection

112 Planned Perfection Reviews

M
Mike

Getting married on 03/11/2020

Planned Perfection Inc is fantastic. Totally recommend. Read more Planned Perfection Inc is fantastic. Totally recommend.

Julie
Julie

Married on 06/15/2019

Absolute Perfection with No Worries

Ed was one of the only vendors that I had absolutely no concerns about leading up to my wedding day. He is so incredibly talented in everything he does from the bouquets to the centerpieces to the ... Read more gorgeous decor! He was able to completely transform our ceremony space into the reception during cocktail hour. If you are looking for the most gorgeous florals and decor as well as flawless coordination leading up to the day of, then Planned Perfection is the right choice for you! I am so glad I trusted Ed with my vision; everything turned out more perfect than I could have imagined.

L
Lindsay

Married on 05/25/2019

Beautiful Flowers and Great Service!

Ed was so great to work with. He made sure that all of our Flowers were exactly what we were looking for. The flowers were absolutely gorgeous and I loved them so much! Read more Ed was so great to work with. He made sure that all of our Flowers were exactly what we were looking for. The flowers were absolutely gorgeous and I loved them so much!