Planned Perfection

Fort Myers, Florida · View map · Visit website

About Planned Perfection

Planned Perfection is a wedding florist and event designer in Fort Myers that serves all of southwest Florida. They are passionate about flowers and create exquisite floral creations that you and your wedding guests will remember forever. Planned Perfection has more than 30 years of experience, and with their high level of detail, you’ll feel confident that your event will look fabulous.

Products Offered

To complete your custom floral and event design, Planned Perfection does consultations and venue visits with each couple. On the day of the event, they take care of delivery, set up and clean up for a smooth experience. They can design arrangements in most any style, from classic or glamorous to tropical or rustic, and more. They provide a wide range of products to choose from that will tie your event together beautifully, such as aisle and altar decor, bouquets, boutonnieres, table arrangements, and more.

111 Reviews for Planned Perfection

111 Planned Perfection Reviews

H
Featured
Heather

Married on 02/16/2019

Amazing and Absolutely Perfect!

It was absolutely incredible to work with Ed and his team. They brought my vision to life even better than I could have imagined. The bouquets, corsages, centerpieces, and floral accents all flowed so ... Read more well together and looked amazing. They also provided us with our arch and romantic cafe lighting. I am so pleased with all the work that Planned Perfection did for my big day. I had an outdoor venue, and these flowers added just the elegant touch I was looking for. I would highly recommend them to any bride. They are timely and take pride in their work.

M
Mike

Getting married on 03/11/2020

Planned Perfection Inc is fantastic. Totally recommend. Read more Planned Perfection Inc is fantastic. Totally recommend.

L
Lindsay

Married on 05/25/2019

Beautiful Flowers and Great Service!

Ed was so great to work with. He made sure that all of our Flowers were exactly what we were looking for. The flowers were absolutely gorgeous and I loved them so much! Read more Ed was so great to work with. He made sure that all of our Flowers were exactly what we were looking for. The flowers were absolutely gorgeous and I loved them so much!