Planned Perfectly Hudson Valley

Lagrangeville, NY · View map · Visit website

About Planned Perfectly Hudson Valley

At Planned Perfectly Hudson Valley we specialize in floral design for wedding and special events. We have a passion for flowers and are committed to offering our clients beautifully executed, one of a kind bouquets and arrangements at affordable price. In order to fulfill the unique style and vision on our clients we work with local florists and vendors that have access to flowers from all over the world for every season. Using our experience of the industry and knowledge of flowers we are able to suggestively recommend floral varieties based on time of year, budget, occasion and overall aesthetic.

*Our roots began in wedding planning, offering month of coordination to couples to who want to relax and enjoy their friends and family on their special day! We meet with you a month prior to the event to review details you wish to be carried out. Communication and coordination with all third party vendors to ensure the day is executed flawlessly is key to our success. There is no obligation to hire both floral design and month of coordination, however, discounts will be offered when booking both services. Send an inquiry through wedding wire or email info@plannedperfectlyhv.com with a brief description of how we may help.

16 Reviews for Planned Perfectly Hudson Valley

16 Planned Perfectly Hudson Valley Reviews

A
Featured
Alanna

Married on 09/08/2018

They were ESSENTIAL to our wedding - the best decision we made!

We were sooo incredibly lucky to have had Michelle and Ali as our wedding coordinators and creators of our beautiful bouquets and centerpieces. We chose to have our wedding at a rustic venue on a lake ... Read more in upstate NY -- a beautiful location but a total DIY venue. As we chose a non-traditional venue, it wasn't long before I felt completely overwhelmed. Hiring Ali & Michelle was the best decision we made for our wedding. I felt the stress subdue immediately upon meeting with them. As they are Hudson Valley natives and owners of the business, it was invaluable to have their personal involvement in every step of our process. Our wedding was more amazing than we could have imagined -- and Michelle and Ali are to thank for that. They were completely dedicated to making our vision come to life. They went above and beyond by being attentive to detail with surgical precision, and thinking of all the things that never could have occurred to me. For example, when I asked them 2 days before the wedding if it would be possible to get some kind of greenery to decorate the guests' plates with, they didn't hesitate for a second to say they would figure it out -- and they brought beautiful springs of greenery and took it upon themselves to individually tie over 150 with elegant ribbon to place on the dinner plates. The flowers were incredible, and our guests could not stop raving about how beautiful they were. Three months later, I still have not been able to part with my wedding bouquet. On top of all this, they truly worked with me to suggest and find options that fell within my budget. From the planning process to the day-of, I am so grateful to have had Planned Perfectly there. They were absolutely essential to our wedding. Everyone who was behind the scenes in our wedding had the same comment: "this could NOT have happened without Michelle and Ali." **Photo Credit: The Ramsdens

J
Jennifer

Getting married on 10/12/2019

Michelle and Ali went above and beyond as wedding coordinators. They were quick to answer our questions an assist with suggestions to make our day perfect! The flowers were amazing! Our family and ... Read more friends said it was the best wedding they had been too! I cannot day enough about how wonderful they both made our special day!

L
Linda Heinz

Married on 07/13/2019

Planned perfectly is perfect

Living out of state and doing everything online and by phone can be stressful. Working with Planned perfectly was Stress FREE and perfect. She knew exactly what I was looking for and put it together ... Read more beautifully. I would highly recommend them.