Planned to Perfection of the Bluegrass

Lexington, KY · View map · Visit website

About Planned to Perfection of the Bluegrass

Specializing in modern Southern weddings, Planned to Perfection of the Bluegrass is a wedding and event planning firm. Based in Kentucky, services are offered throughout the Central Kentucky/Bluegrass region. Attention to detail and a keen ability to develop relationships with event professionals enables us to create seamless and organized weddings! We would love to work with you!

50 Reviews for Planned to Perfection of the Bluegrass

50 Planned to Perfection of the Bluegrass Reviews

M
Featured
Margaret

Married on 10/06/2018

Absolute Perfection!

Planned to Perfection of the Bluegrass was just that.... Perfection! We stumbled across them while I was looking at wedding venues with my daughter. As soon as I met Betsy, I was hooked and very ... Read more relieved that someone so organized and thorough would be taking care of my daughter's special day. From start to finish the communication was amazing and Betsy made sure to consult me about every detail before anything was decided or signed. She set up all of the meetings with the vendors and went with us to make sure that we were well informed and happy with our choices. She handled all of the communication with the contracts and helped me make special requests to the vendors. The venue, DJ, caterer, flowers, and decorations all flowed together so well and made my daughter's day everything she could have dreamed of and more. Betsy and her team planned and managed everything to perfection and I couldn't imagine having to do all of that without them. She and her team are absolutely going to plan my oldest daughter's wedding when her time comes. It would be a mistake not to use them to plan your big day. Absolutely no regrets, and I feel like I have a new friend. Love you and thank you for such beautiful and perfect memories.

A
Allison

Married on 05/11/2019

Perfection does exist!

Betsy at Panned to Perfection Bluegrass brought all my dreams to life. She is organized, has great ideas and really listens to what the client wants and figures out how to make it happen. She knows ... Read more how to work within a budget. I couldn't recommend her more.

C
Courtney

Married on 01/20/2019

Highly Recommend!

We hired PtP less than a month before our wedding to help us with the day-of coordination and it was one of the best decisions we made! Julia was able to meet with us on short notice a few weeks ... Read more before and helped us nail down all the final details, a lot of which we had not even considered. On the day of the wedding, we only had to show up and enjoy the day. Julia worked so hard to make sure everything went perfectly - and it did!