PlanSimply By CJ

Tucson, AZ · View map

About PlanSimply By CJ

PlanSimply By CJ is a wedding planning company based in Tucson, Arizona, that provides its services throughout local areas of Vail, Oro Valley, and Marana. CJ Saetren, the owner and wedding coordinator, executes each couple's wedding smoothly with precise details and customizable options. The company can advise couples throughout the process for more of a DIY wedding, wherein couples will have tools and advice needed for them to have full control of the planning process. For couples wanting to sit back and relax during their engagement, PlanSimply By CJ is happy to take the reins as a full-service planner. The company has been part of the wedding industry since 2016, offering everything from month-of coordination and partial planning, to event styling and full-service planning.

PlanSimply By CJ is available for a different wedding types such as religious or non-religious ceremonies, double weddings, military weddings, and many more. Their planning services include:

• Day-of coordination

E
Edward Fernández

Married on 06/08/2019

Amazing and Low Stress Wedding With CJ

Having CJ as our wedding planner made it possible for us to enjoy our engagement and wedding without being stressed and having to worry about running a bunch of errands! We had the best wedding we ... Read more could have ever asked for. CJ offers customizable pricing options so we had her services at an hourly rate for everything leading up to the month of the wedding and a flat rate for the month of the wedding. I absolutely recommend both if it fits in your budget. She also helped save us enough money to almost pay for the cost of having a wedding planner, and she saved us from so many headaches and stressful moments. Aside from choosing a fabulous bride, hiring CJ was the smartest thing I did for my wedding. I trusted her completely to take care of all the little details, and the wedding was absolutely beautiful. We had such an incredible day and we owe a lot of that to CJ! The biggest job I had throughout the whole planning process was to make a list of people to invite. She did everything else...gave suggestions for the venue, sent out the invitations, kept track of RSVPs, made notes at all our meetings with the venue (Oasis Wild Horse Ranch in Tucson AZ which was amazing), fixed my wife’s bouquet that was brown when it got delivered, picked up all the desserts, did all the decorations and set up, lined up family so the photographer could move quickly to fit everybody in before sunset, mailed in our marriage license, coordinated with all the vendors and so many more things! Because of CJ, our families didn’t have any to-do items the week of the wedding and neither did We! We were all able to just enjoy time with each other and with our guests. That was so special and I am so grateful to CJ for that!

N
Nelene Deguzman

Married on 10/20/2018

CJ is the absolute best!

CJ is the best. Like the literal best. I had a handful of things I really wanted for the wedding and she made sure all of them happened and I didn't have to worry about them at all. Just knowing she ... Read more she was there and on top of everything was a huge relief. She made sure that everything on the day ran smoothly and basically facilitated wedding perfection for us. I would absolutely recommend her.

Brittany
Brittany

Married on 09/01/2018

We had the honor of hiring CJ as our wedding planner for our September 2018 wedding. From the beginning we knew that CJ was the perfect person to help us plan one of the most important days of our ... Read more lives. We were initially worried about planning a wedding out of state however from the beginning CJ's communication was awesome. She was always available and made us feel like we were her only clients. You can't go wrong with CJ's hourly consulting and month of coordination services. It was such a relief to have CJ contact our vendors, attend walk though appointments, and discuss timelines and other logistics since we don't live in Arizona. CJ was so helpful with coming up with ideas for everything from decor, food, to our welcome bags. My now husband was out of the country leading up to the wedding but CJ didn't hesitate to attend our food tasting appointment with me, it was like having a close friend there. When I had a bad experience with my make-up trial CJ already had another appointment set up before I could even ask, she was always several steps ahead of us. Our family and friends commented several times how relaxed we were on our wedding day and the months leading up to, we know that CJ was a big part of that. CJ listened to our wishes and executed them perfectly. We were able to sit back and enjoy ourselves at our wedding, we know that would not have been possible had we not hired CJ. We highly recommend CJ's services. She is very professional, organized, a great listener, and she handles herself very well under stress. We can't thank her enough for everything she did for us!