Planterra Conservatory

West Bloomfield, MI · View map · Visit website

About Planterra Conservatory

Planterra Conservatory is a wedding and event venue in West Bloomfield, Michigan. The conservatory is a glass-enclosed, botanical garden venue. It is family owned and operated business that has been open to the community since 2010. The Pliska family imported the botanical garden building from Izegem, Belgium, where glass and iron greenhouse structures are crafted in the tradition of Baron Haussmann’s Parisian arcades.

Facilities and Capacity
The Conservatory features European curved trusses, indoor koi ponds, a dramatic stone gabian archway and a wide collection of lush, exotic botanicals. You can exchange vows under a cascade of flowers and have your first dance under the glass ceiling with views of the stars. The stunning facility makes for unforgettable wedding photos. Planterra can accommodate 180 guests for a ceremony and reception.

The Planterra Conservatory is a full-service venue. They offer florals, decor, food and beverage, rentals, valet and more. They can coordinate your photography and entertainment needs with their preferred vendors or you can choose your own vendors. Their talented events team will guide you through the planning process so that you can enjoy your flawless wedding day. They have an award-winning floral design team that will take care of all your floral and decor needs for a one-of-a-kind design.

Cuisine
Their culinary team can bring your vision to life. They help you choose menus and wines or spirits to pair with your dishes. Their catering and bar services include:

• Cocktails

A
Featured
Amanda

Married on 10/15/2016

Planterra was an absolute dream to work with, and was the most beautiful wedding we could've ever imagined. We live in Chicago, so working with a full service venue and team was a must. Every single ... Read more person involved truly made us feel like we were the only couple they were working with. Everything was customized to our taste, decor and style, and seeing everything put together on our wedding day, gave us all the feels. David, truly knows how to take all of your ideas and thoughts (even when you as the bride are unsure), and make your dream come to life. Michelle & Tiffaney were true ROCKSTARS when it came to the day and night of. I don't know what we would've done without them! As I mentioned from living out of state, working with minimal vendors was a HUGE must for me since I was the main planner in the wedding. Planterra made everything seem seamless and kept me on a timeline of when I needed to have everything done by. The caterer they work with is also exceptional and my guests and friends have raved that our wedding has received not only the prettiest venue award, but also best food award! Also their booze selection is top notch, and its worth picking top shelf booze hands down. Your guests will be very pleased. The flowers were above and beyond anything I could've imagine. They were an exact replica of the photo I provided to David, I was almost in tears when I saw them. Even when my favorite flower was effected by El Nino, David still made sure we got them in the bridal bouquets! I cannot say enough incredible things about the Planterra team, and their execution made it the most perfect day for my husband and I. I can't recommend them enough. I constantly rewatch our wedding video over and over, because I still cant believe how beautiful it really was. Thank you to everyone at Planterra for making our wedding day, the best day of our lives!

N
Nicole Essa

Married on 06/14/2019

Professional, organized, amazing team, etc.

The organization and systems for their weddings is out of this world. Their list of vendors and communication with you are so amazing. Makes the wedding planning a breeze. Thank you Planterra! Read more The organization and systems for their weddings is out of this world. Their list of vendors and communication with you are so amazing. Makes the wedding planning a breeze. Thank you Planterra!!

B
Blair

Married on 06/08/2019

Amazing, beautiful, perfect venue and experience

You are in the very best hands with Planterra! They are responsive, helpful, and totally have the entire planning process down. They ensure you don't forget anything, even things outside of the ... Read more reception/venue piece of your wedding. Not to mention, the venue itself is beautiful - every guest was in awe of Planterra. You cannot go wrong!