Plants and Things Floral Design

Mount Kisco, New York · View map · Visit website

About Plants and Things Floral Design

Plants and Things Floral Design is a Mount Kisco-based wedding florist that can bring your celebration to full bloom. Through personal service and attention to detail, the business will beautify every aspect of your big day.

Experience

In 1973, Plants and Things first opened as a retail store. They have been serving couples for 33 years and counting.

Products Offered

Whether you are planning a small garden luncheon or a formal reception, Plants and Things Floral Design can accommodate your needs. They offer event design, samples, consultation, venue visits, delivery, setup and cleanup. The team can create:

• Aisle decor
  • Flower petals
  • Single flowers
  • Table arrangements

Areas Covered

This New York wedding florist is based in Westchester County. They serve the local area, including Putnam County and Fairfield County.

59 Reviews for Plants and Things Floral Design

59 Plants and Things Floral Design Reviews

L
Featured
Lauren

Married on 05/04/2019

Amazing!!!

Bobbi is fantastic! I told her the colors I liked and asked for her suggestions for flowers and I was blown away by the final product. Everyone who took centerpieces home said they lasted for weeks as ... Read more did our bouquets!

H
Haley Esselborn

Married on 06/08/2019

Best florist for your wedding!

Bobbi and Frank are amazing florists, and genuinely kind people. They guided me through the whole process with knowledge, and advice! They gave me suggestions and options, and helped me to see the ... Read more vision I had created in my head, and made it even better! Everything was beautiful, the arrangements, corsages, boutineers, our flower girl baskets,the church, and the venue! All of the ribbons were cut beautifully, and the flowers were super fresh and open! They are very detail oriented, timely, and true craftsmen of their trade!

R
Rachael Tompkins

Married on 06/08/2019

Florist for my recent wedding

Bobbi and Frankie are artists! They were able to transform my vision in my mind/Pinterest page and was able to turn it into reality. Amazing people, helpful, friendly, comforting.. Seriously once i ... Read more spoke to Bobbi i was 100% comfortable and excited to see the final product.