Platinum Audio/Visual

Richmond, Kentucky · View map

About Platinum Audio/Visual

Are you looking to take your wedding to the next level! Call us today!

My name is Cody Shepherd, the founder of Platinum Audio/Visual. I have been working in the music business for 8 years now. I moved to Nashville, TN where I received an Audio Engineering degree from SAE Nashville. After obtaining a degree in Audio Engineering, I began working with country super star Luke Bryan as his stage manger. While working for Luke Bryan I gained professional entertainment knowledge in designing the perfect entertainment production. After multiple years working with Luke Bryan I decided to move back home to Berea, KY and start a family.

Contact us today at (859) 868-9989 or cody@theplatinumaudio.com

4 Reviews for Platinum Audio/Visual

4 Platinum Audio/Visual Reviews

S
Stephanie

Married on 05/25/2018

Cody with Platinum Audio/Visual recently DJ'ed our wedding and everything was absolutely wonderful! He was polite and professional and kept everything running very smoothly! Even though this will ... Read more (hopefully!!) be my only wedding, I would use Platinum again in a heartbeat, and I'll be sure to spread the word about what a great experience we had doing business with Cody!

R
Ric

Married on 04/22/2017

Cody was absolutely awesome! Everything went perfect. Read more Cody was absolutely awesome! Everything went perfect.

B
Brittany

Married on 10/15/2016

Platinum Audio is amazing. Would use again for any event! Read more Platinum Audio is amazing. Would use again for any event!