Platinum DJ'S

Dayton, NV · View map

About Platinum DJ'S

Hi and thanks for looking into using my company for your special day.:

Here is a little about myself and Platinum DJ's. I specialize in Weddings and do a wedding planner/time line with both of you to script out how you want your special day to evolve. I use current state of the art digital players and controllers with 850 power amp speakers to deliver the best sound around. I also provide wireless and wired microphones for the toast and announcements. The music is programed to the type of music you would like, and I not only DJ the wedding but also manage and host everything so you can relax and enjoy your day and let me handle all the details . I am a licensed member of Weddings of the West, which is a wedding group of wedding vendors that meet every month to discuss how to improve weddings all members have to be recommended and have references. I have insurance and business license.and over 14 years of experience with wedding venues.

Please call me to sit down and talk about your upcoming wedding .

My website platinumdjsnv.com will provide you with more details.

2 Reviews for Platinum DJ'S

2 Platinum DJ'S Reviews

J
Jennifer

Married on 09/22/2012

Ernie was a joy to work with. We were able to tell right off the bat that he truly enjoys being a DJ for weddings and helping to make one's day run smoothly. When my husband and I found ourselves ... Read more stuck on what to play during certain portions of the wedding, Ernie was more than willing to offer great suggestions. He kept the energy of the whole day up beat and fun. Thank you for helping to make our wedding day beautiful and special. Sent at 8:19 PM on Sunday

J
Jessica

Married on 06/01/2013

3.6

Ernie is a very nice guy and provided a good experience. We just had a few small problems (ones that I'm sure only the bride and groom noticed): during our entrance to the reception, he did not ... Read more announce our wedding party and he messed up the music we requested to be announced to. Then he played our first dance song during the reception like it was any other song. I had to send my husband to stop him. We weren't around much during the dancing portion, but all of our guests said the music was fine. He was a little less expensive than the other DJs in town, which is why we chose him.

Platinum DJ'S FAQ