Platinum Fire Productions

Finleyville, Pennsylvania · View map · Visit website

About Platinum Fire Productions

Platinum Fire Productions is a wedding videography company located in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania. Their goal is to be the kind of company they would want to hire for themselves: someone professional who provides a high-quality product, but also someone who is fun and easy to work with. The owners are a husband and wife team who know how hectic weddings can be. Their goal is to make your big day enjoyable and less stressful. Your wedding is the most important day of your life, and they want to capture the day with a stunning video to give you lasting memories!

Platinum Fire Productions offers many services for capturing your wedding day, from pre-ceremony to reception. These videography services include:

• Additional hours

A
Featured
Ashley

Married on 10/27/2018

You wont regret hiring them. Absolutely wonderful!

Platinum Fire Productions was an absolute pleasure to work with. Liza is wonderful, and the day of she made getting photos taken easy. She is very open to ideas, and really took the time before the ... Read more wedding to get to know us as a couple and what we wanted. The day of we had some light rain (and wanted outside photos), Liza got creative and made sure we got some beautiful photos despite the rain. Her and Nicky are a great team, with us hardly noticing Nicky the day of the wedding. It not once felt like we were being video graphed, which is great since I was a bit nervous about the idea. Overall, I felt very comfortable with them both, and would happily recommend them to others. Our sneak peek photos were absolutely beautiful, and Liza caught so many moments that I did not even realize were being captured on film. I’m so excited to see our video because I’m confident that it will be just as wonderful. I’ve gotten numerous compliments on their work already and would hire them again in a heartbeat. Their price is also very fair, especially for the high-quality work that they produce. If you’re on the fence about getting a videographer (I was at first), please go for it. Your special day will go by quickly and a video will last a lifetime. I’m confident that Platinum Fire Productions will have captured those moments I hope to never forget.

S
Steve Mazefsky

Married on 10/07/2018

Excellent experience

Kelly and I were impressed with the attentiveness of the Platinum Safety team from start to finish. They were very professional and the photo selections they made were tremendous and will help make ... Read more our special day even more special as we reflect on it through the beautiful photos and video they took for the occasion. The custom album they made is a beautiful thoughtful reminder of our day. We would recommend Platinum Fire without hesitation!

Andrea
Andrea Lisiak

Married on 09/22/2018

You won't regret hiring them!

Liza is seriously amazing. She was the most responsive of all my vendors. She was open to ideas and was very relaxed. She and Nicky are a great team. I got many comments about how they seemed to be ... Read more be everywhere at once. I would highly recommend Platinum Fire Productions to anyone and would hire them again in a heartbeat.