Platinum Limousine NY

New Windsor, NY · View map · Visit website

About Platinum Limousine NY

Platinum Limousine NY is a wedding transportation company based in Windsor, New York. They are happy to provide a fleet of limousines that will allow for you and your loved ones to have a safe and relaxing trip. Their professional team of drivers is proud to provide high-quality, respectful service.

Platinum Limousine NY offers both one-way and round trip options. There is no minimum travel time. They are happy to travel to multiple locations along the way as well. Their fleet includes several vehicle options, such as classic cars, exotic cars, SUV limos, stretch limos, party buses, sedans, and shuttles. The vehicles can be equipped with many amenities, including:

• Bar

Bartlomiej
Bartlomiej

Married on 09/07/2019

A+++++++ Highly Recommend

Platinum Limo Service is the only Limo Service you need for your big day! Rob was beyond professional and provided us with the perfect wedding limo experience. Our 14 passenger Escalade was awesome! ... Read more My wife and I would highly recommend Platinum Limo to all future couples tying the knot! Thank you Platinum Limo!

B
Bill

Married on 09/28/2018

Your Very Rare and Beautifully Restored 1958 Austin Princess Limo was a BIG HIT and The Icing on the Cake at my son's wedding! Best Money I've Ever Spent! This Gorgeous Limousine not only arrived on ... Read more time - but very early, and the service was First Class all the way! Needless to say - I give my Highest Recommendation to Platinum Limousine NY - FIVE STARS Across the Board!

Derian
Derian

Married on 10/13/2017

I used Platinum Limousine for my 10/13 wedding. The party bus was a huge hit with my wedding party, the drivers were on time, courteous and all around nice guys! We also rented the princess for my ... Read more husband and I to take after the ceremony back to our reception site. The car was clean and beautiful and stocked with water and champagne, we could even plug our phones into the car to listen to our own music which really made things special. The driver even took a couple of photos while the photographer was taking them and emailed them to us which was so sweet! They were great shots too :) I would highly, highly recommend their services to anyone. They were super easy to deal with as far as the contract and payment and everything else goes. 5 stars, A+, 100%!!