Platinum Lining Events

Upland, CA · View map

About Platinum Lining Events

Platinum Lining Events has become one of Southern California's premier wedding and special events invitation/stationery design company of choice for savvy, stylish clients looking to have a unique custom wedding invitation and stationery.

We pride ourselves in our passion for personalized service, a commitment for customer service, our attention to detail.

PLE is a boutique stationery company, we offer Custom and Semi-Custom Invitations; we carry over 10,000 designs, a variety of colors, fonts, embellishments etc.....We only use premium paper stock, materials and supplies when producing our designs. We know that there are many special events in life which call for extra attention and custom invitation design. We are your invitation and accessory experts of all of life's special moments. Below is a list of all our event stationery we can design for you: Save the dates • Escort, Place Cards & Guest Charts • Wedding announcements • Bachelorette party invitations • Customized Favors • Bridal Party Gifts • Stationery & Signage • Personalized Napkins • Custom Runners • Wedding Accessories (toasting glasses, ring bearer pillows, cake knife sets etc.) • Programs • Menu Cards

43 Reviews for Platinum Lining Events

43 Platinum Lining Events Reviews

A
Andrea

Married on 03/27/2015

I can not thank LaDawn enough for being my words of wisdom throughout my wedding planning process. Her company delivered above and beyond my expectations. I knew going into the planning process I ... Read more wanted to hire someone. Since I have worked in this industry I knew I would be a picky bride and having LaDawn put me into reality check. She let me cry when I needed it and was there until I did my grand exit at my wedding. I remember hugging her and being extremely grateful. It is worth every penny to have someone oversee our wedding. I had to work hard to let go and enjoy but I absolutely trusted her and her team. Better yet my mom was very confident in her and that made me feel even better. I compare every wedding that I have been to in regards to the organization and efficiency to my own and I am sooooo happy that I hired a coordinator. She brought the balance that I needed with my vendors and was always great about communicating with me. It is worth the investment for your peace of mind to enjoy your wedding day to the absolute completeness. LaDawn is and her team are AMAZING!!!!

J
Jade

Married on 08/02/2014

Platinum Lining Events was great! I met LaDawn July 2013 not knowing what to expect for hiring a Wedding Planner. That day I was ready to sign up but she insisted we think about it. I knew I wanted to ... Read more hire her from Day 1 and I can say it was definitely worth it. Over the year of planning she was very helpful. We stayed close to our budget and on time with wedding tasks. Any issue that may have come about from any other outside hired Vendor she was there getting all issues resolved. Every Bride stresses about thier big day but I can guarantee you LaDawn will help you make it go by as painless as possible, smiling and holding your hand. It truly was a breeze with Platinum Lining Events. I couldn't have planned my wedding without her. Platinum Lining Events provides platinum service.

G
Garrett

Married on 07/19/2014

LaDawn & her team at Platinum Lining Events was instrumental in making my sister's go beautifully. We knew what we wanted, and LaDawn was there to advise us and manage all of the details perfectly. We ... Read more knew we needed a planner and a day-of coordinator to help us deal with all of the contracts, payment schedules, and organization that it all required, and LaDawn was able to take care of everything allowing us to enjoy the day and the memories we created that day. She was even able to help us find licensed and insured babysitters to help with the kids' sleeping schedules so that our extended family could enjoy the wedding! We are so thankful for her help, her care, and her expertise.