Platinum Productions, Incorporated

Lunenburg, MA · View map

About Platinum Productions, Incorporated

Are you looking to throw the best wedding reception ever? Platinum Productions is your premier Wedding DJ service specializing in unsurpassed entertainment. Flexible, fun, and cost-efficient, we can tailor our services to fit the size, scope, and atmosphere of your reception, from casual to sophisticated, fast and fun to elegant and understated. Want to know more? Check out our website or call 888-YOUR1DJ (888-968-7135).

38 Reviews for Platinum Productions, Incorporated

38 Platinum Productions, Incorporated Reviews

J
Jenna Sandini

Married on 10/20/2018

Wedding at SNCC

Awesome DJ! Very professional, yet knows how to get the party going! I highly recommend Platinum productions! Read more Awesome DJ! Very professional, yet knows how to get the party going! I highly recommend Platinum productions!

T
Travis Leger

Married on 09/22/2018

Amazing company!

Platinum Productions is an amazing company. My wife and I used them for a photo booth and had the perfect experience. We both highly recommend Platinum Productions to anyone for any of their needs! Read more Platinum Productions is an amazing company. My wife and I used them for a photo booth and had the perfect experience. We both highly recommend Platinum Productions to anyone for any of their needs!

M
Marissa

Married on 09/22/2017

I really cannot say enough about Mike and Platinum Productions. I work with him often on the corporate side, so I knew hiring him for our ceremony and reception sound/music as well as a photobooth was ... Read more a no brainer. Mike knows exactly what songs to play and when, and literally everyone at my reception was not only dancing, but asked for our playlist! Book Mike immediately!