Playa Wedding - Spirituality Riviera Maya

Cancun, MX · View map · Visit website

About Playa Wedding - Spirituality Riviera Maya

Playa Wedding - Spirituality Riviera Maya is a wedding coordination company based in Cancun, Mexico. Since 2007, their team has specialized in organizing weddings and events in Riviera Maya. For your special day, the Playa Wedding team will go above and beyond to plan your dream wedding in the heart of Playa del Carmen and throughout all of the Riviera Maya.

Playa Wedding - Spirituality Riviera Maya coordinates symbolic, religious, civil, spiritual, and LGBTQ weddings for couples planning their nuptials in Riviera Maya. They are also specialized in planning unique, nature, spiritual, and Mayan wedding celebrations. Their services include a budget analysis, day-of coordination, event design, full planning, partial planning, and vendor referrals.

56 Reviews for Playa Wedding - Spirituality Riviera Maya

56 Playa Wedding - Spirituality Riviera Maya Reviews

A
Featured
Angela Smith

Married on 02/08/2019

Dream wedding come true

We searched for over 5 months to try and find the right people to make our visions a reality and I can say with confidence that Sara and her team Sara care about your wedding as much as you do, and ... Read more will go above and beyond to make your dreams come true. We trusted in Sara to handle all the stresses of our big day and she greatly exceeded our expectations! Sara’s knowledge of the land is what made it possible for us to find the perfect location and officiants, and we are still in awe over how magical our day was. Every detail was taken care of, and Sara’s ties to the community made it possible for us to choose flowers, photographer, food, etc with ease, which can be a daunting task for a foreigner. Overall, everything was exceptional and we can’t wait to bring our party back for our 10 year anniversary! 😁

B
B Bishop

Married on 03/30/2019

Magical and memorable experience!

The team was amazing! They helped us create a magical experience that both me, my wife, and our children will always remember. The ceremony and the support was fantastic. The location, music, and ... Read more photography were perfect. Highly recommend them for anyone looking to create a spiritual and unique experience.

Laurie
Laurie Pollock

Married on 12/14/2018

A dream come true

Ten years ago my husband and I came to the Rivera Maya on our honeymoon. We fell in love with the Mayan history and we have been coming back every year since. We renewed our vows for our tenth ... Read more anniversary in a beautiful cenote with with an ancient Mayan ceremony. Sara was amazing!! With her professional expertise, she made our day perfect. She was so kind and patient with me and was there for me every step of the way. I would highly recommend Spirituality Riviera Maya to help others dream day come true.