Plaza Catering

Commerce City, CO · View map

About Plaza Catering

Plaza Catering in Northglenn, CO is permanently closed.

23 Reviews for Plaza Catering

23 Plaza Catering Reviews

J
Jennie

Married on 12/03/2016

We worked with the Kansas City branch of the business. And working with Jenn was a dream. She took the time at our tasting to learn about what we were thinking and to provide suggestions on menu ... Read more options. We had selected a variety of options to try at the tasting beforehand, and everything at the tasting was so delicious, it was difficult to decide on our final options! It was an easy decision to book Jenn, though. Her prices were reasonable and we received high quality, delicious choices. During the planning period, she was very responsive and flexible with the small changes we requested. She provided us with ideas for how to set up our buffet because she was familiar with our venue and had seen it done a few ways. The cocktail hour and dinner service went very smoothly and we received several compliments on the food. Jenn's team did a wonderful job setting up our tables and making sure everyone had what they needed. The few servers I had the chance to speak with were very kind and happy, each working with a smile on their faces. We owe a huge thanks to Jenn and her Team for the role they played in our event, and strongly recommend them for yours!

A
Amy

Married on 05/28/2016

We had a wedding with 350 guests. Bryant and his team were able to accommodate all of our requests and provided exceptional service throughout the planning proccess. The day of our wedding the food ... Read more and service exceeded our expectations. Our guests continue to rave about the food and we are reminded of how lucky we were to work with Bryant and his quality team at Plaza Catering! Thank you Bryant and team!

J
Jayme

Married on 05/14/2016

Plaza catering was more fantastic than I could have ever thought possible. Not only was the food delicious (everyone loved the chicken! ) but they were so professional and so on top of everything from ... Read more our walk through to our linen orders to everything leading up to the wedding. I gave Plaza Catering a 5/5 and I wish I could rate them even higher! My food was delicious and yet still affordable, which I know can be really tricky to find with caterers. If you chose Plaza catering for your wedding, you will not be disappointed. Thank you so much to Bryant and the rest of the Plaza Catering family, you guys really are the best!!