Plugovoy Photography

Warwick, RI · View map · Visit website

About Plugovoy Photography

Plugovoy Photography is a modern wedding photography company based in Warwick, Rhode Island. They strive to capture all the details and emotions of your day as it unfolds. Their team is made up of talented and creative photographers with different experiences and backgrounds. Plugovoy Photography endeavors to make sure every image is captured beautifully so that you can enjoy the photographs from your event for years to come.

Plugovoy Photography operates at your event discreetly, enabling them to create artistic final images that authentically portray you and your guests. They offer different wedding packages which encompass an array of services and items. These services and items include:

• Up to ten hours of event coverage
  • Up to two photographers
  • Rights to final images
  • Online gallery
  • A convenient, proprietary mobile app
  • A wedding album

H
Featured
heather

Married on 06/17/2017

The best decision I made for my wedding was choosing Plugovoy Photography. Pasha and Mark were incredible. Their style and attention to detail was all that I ever dreamed of. My bridal party still ... Read more talks about how much fun they were to have around all day. One is likely going to use them for her wedding as well. They were patient yet remained on a schedule all day so we could ensure all photos that were needed were taken. We kept receiving sneak peeks after the wedding while we were in Greece on our honeymoon. It felt like Christmas! Once I received all of the images, I had immediate tears. Pasha’s photos are beyond professional and simply stunning. You can see his passion as clear as day through his photos. I cannot recommend Plugovoy Photography enough. They are incredible and not to mention extremely fair in pricing. I was shopping around and their prices versus others left me with my jaw dropped. You truly cannot go wrong.

Tayla
Tayla Griffin

Married on 06/29/2019

Best Day, Best Photographers!

Pasha and his team did not disappoint on our wedding day. We chose to have 2 shooters and a videographer for the day to make sure we did not miss any of the action. With unruly weather requiring some ... Read more adjustments and accommodations, there seemed to be no wrinkles that would throw off the photography team. Having the picturesque Newport Vineyards as our backdrop allowed for some amazing shots in the vines with the changing lighting of the setting sun. Our guests had a blast in the photo booth provided by Pasha’s Team and Olga was able to provide the encouragement for any shy guests that needed to grab a prop and take the 3 silly photos. Pasha was thorough and timely with all communication and the engagement photo shoot many months before. We highly recommend booking with Pasha and choosing the package that fits your needs! We couldn't have been happier with our decision. Thank you again Pasha & team!!

A
Ashley

Married on 10/06/2018

Creative and Professional

Plugovoy Photography did an amazing job capturing all the love that was shared on our big day! Pasha is very professional, accommodating, and goes out of his way for his clients. We celebrated our big ... Read more day at Five Bridge Inn in Rehoboth MA and I’ll never forgot riding in the golf cart to get the perfect shot at the front enterence. It’s clear he’s very passionate about what he does and it truly shows in each picture. If you’re looking for a photographer for your big day, look no further than Plugovoy Photography!