Plum & Poppy

Zionsville, IN · View map

About Plum & Poppy

Hello & Congratulations! Plum & Poppy is a wedding planning company based out of Indianapolis, IN. It is owned and operated by myself, Sarah Agee along with my wonderful staff. I am a Purdue Alumni and also attend the Culinary Institute of America. I love to help ensure that couples and their families are relaxed and enjoying the wedding planning process as well as their wedding day. I can help couples from start to finish with full service wedding planning or just help couples on their rehearsal and big day with day of coordination!

51 Reviews for Plum & Poppy

51 Plum & Poppy Reviews

Amanda
Amanda

Married on 07/20/2019

Perfect at handling everything!

Sarah and her team were amazing! Leading up to our wedding, she recommended numerous venders, all of which we loved! I am forever keeping my makeup artist that she recommended to us and our DJ was ... Read more amazing! She helped take care of all the small details. Until 3 months before our wedding, I was fine managing that. But once I started school I did not have the capacity to remember everything we decided on! I was so happy she did because she made the day of so easy! She was there to help with everything, from sewing my mother in laws dress back together to redoing a majority of the flowers since our caterer froze them. She was always available for questions and was great at lining everyone up for the ceremony. One thing I was really concerned about on our wedding day was having my anxiety kick into overdrive with all our family in one location. Sarah and her team made it so that I really had nothing to worry about! It was such a perfect day, aside from melting in 102 degree Indiana heat! I cannot recommend her enough to brides out there! She is amazing with design and execution!

Katie
Katie Ellis

Married on 12/22/2018

Incredible support when you need it most

Having worked in the Indianapolis wedding industry, I knew from the moment I got engaged that I was going to work with Sarah, as her professionalism and keen eye for detail are well known throughout ... Read more the area. While we went with the day-of package, Sarah was a resource for me throughout the entire planning process, offering insight and suggestions while guiding me down the right path on every issue. Once we fell in the home stretch, Sarah became a lifeline. Knowing that she was managing vendor communications and timelines in those final weeks lifted a weight I hadn't even known I was carrying. Then finally on wedding day, Sarah kept everything running like a well-oiled machine. She looped me in on questions that she knew I'd care about, but made executive decisions on the rest, which - for this Type A bride - was such a gift. Her team made every transition happen with ease, so much so that guests commented on the "magical elves" transforming the space. If you're debating getting a planner, DO IT - but if you want the best planner, hire Sarah.

A
Amber

Married on 08/25/2018

We planned our wedding in Indy while living in LA and I can't imagine doing it without Sarah! I found Sarah through The Knot and after reading all the glowing reviews, I knew she'd be the perfect ... Read more planner to work with for our big day. We booked the wedding coordination package with just seven months until the big day and Sarah was incredibly thorough and detail-oriented from our first phone call. I knew from that first call that I could count on her to pull all the final details together on the day of our wedding. Sarah's also established a solid network of wedding vendors in the Indianapolis area and I was so grateful for her recommendations (floral and pie) since we weren't as familiar with local wedding vendors. My mother-in-law also hired Plum & Poppy to help run our huge rehearsal dinner and we're so glad we had someone from her team there, too! I'm so grateful to Sarah and her team -- they made our day incredibly fun, stress-free, and special. Thank you so much, Sarah and the rest of the Plum & Poppy team!!