Plurabelle Calligraphy

West Hollywood, CA · View map

About Plurabelle Calligraphy

Calligraphy is about creating something uniquely beautiful, whether it's to celebrate a special occasion like marriage or to use every day in the form of stationery. Plurabelle's Molly Suber Thorpe works closely with her clients to give them the distinct and personalized products they're looking for, whether it's the design of their wedding invitation or simply the styling of their place cards. Molly is a contemporary calligrapher whose services include envelope addressing, invitation and stationery design, place and escort cards, marriage certificates, logo and identity development and customized rubber stamps. She offers an array of vintage and modern lettering styles.

Designing a project to reproduce in print or on the web? Molly's background in graphic design makes her well-qualified to assist you with all steps of the design process, from developing elegant, coordinating pieces, to digitizing those designs so they're print or web ready. She is always open to trying interesting and unusual projects so if you have a special request in mind, just ask.

3 Reviews for Plurabelle Calligraphy

3 Plurabelle Calligraphy Reviews

M
rachna

Married on 01/01/2011

The envelopes turned out awesomely! Exactly what I was hoping for, super quick turn around and great service. Read more The envelopes turned out awesomely! Exactly what I was hoping for, super quick turn around and great service.

K
Kaitlin

Married on 08/21/2010

Plurabelle Calligraphy is the best calligrapher I have seen out there. Her work is gorgeous & I have had nothing but compliments on the invitations she made for me. I have recommended her to all my ... Read more friends for their weddings.

S
Rachel

Married on 07/23/2010

EXCELLENT SERVICE. Molly with Plurabelle Calligraphy really listened to what I wanted when I wasn't even sure myself, and provided pressure-free options with creativity, flexibility and timeliness.I ... Read more always felt comfortable asking questions or suggesting options. The finished product was really special. I would HIGHLY recommend Plurabelle Calligraphy to anyone I know getting married or looking for script/design work. I look forward to working with her in the future on other projects.

Plurabelle Calligraphy FAQ