Plus-Diva Designs

Hopewell, VA · View map

About Plus-Diva Designs

Plus-Diva Designs, a Virginia based handcrafted invitation company, provides custom invitations, greeting cards, scrapbooks & much more with the highest quality of papers, ribbons and embellishments to stylishly create the perfect invitation that is sure to leave a lasting impression.

Plus-Diva Designs specializes in creative, hand-made invitations for weddings, engagements, baby showers, birthday parties and more. Plus-Diva Designs also provides invitation extras such as save the date reminders, menu cards, reply cards, thank you cards, programs, and seating charts.

Specializing in custom designed invitations and paper related products, Plus-Diva Designs puts thought and care into every handcrafted creation that we produce. Catering to all Special Occasions, no matter how big or small, we set the tone for your big event!

2 Reviews for Plus-Diva Designs

2 Plus-Diva Designs Reviews

R
Russell

Married on 05/15/2010

Tamika (Plus-Diva Designs) was a pleasure to work with. Not only were her designs wonderful but she was patient with all the changes we had. We still get great comments from people who attended the ... Read more wedding about how well our Invitations looked. Anybody who gets to work with Tamika will get great service and beautifully designed invitations.

L
Lilkesia

Married on 12/03/2010

My aunt's wedding invitations were simply BEAUTIFUL! The invitation were very unique. I will certainly use Plus-Diva Designs again for my wedding. Read more My aunt's wedding invitations were simply BEAUTIFUL! The invitation were very unique. I will certainly use Plus-Diva Designs again for my wedding.

Plus-Diva Designs FAQ